Website Lokalise | Hiring remotely
Are you looking for a Job at Lokalise Hiring remotely in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What We Do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
- Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a fully remote company, and you can work from anywhere but ideally from Europe for this role.*
We’re Hiring For
We are looking for our first ever Talent Acquisition Manager to look after a team of recruiters spread across Europe and North America.
You will manage a team of four recruiters and one TA coordinator, albeit you will need to recruit several more recruiters in Q2.
You will report to the Global TA Director and your team will be responsible for all go-to-market roles in Europe and North America e.g., sales, marketing, customer success, etc.
As Our TA Manager, You Will
- Build a high-performing team of recruiters who can hire top sales, marketing, and customer success talent for our Go-to-Market teams in Europe & North America.
- Develop collaborative relationships with go-to-market leaders and create TA strategies that will support their workforce plans.
- Drive team performance through the use of KPIs and data from Greenhouse and Tableau.
- Ensure operational excellence in your team i.e., adherence to processes, good cyber hygiene, and best practices being followed.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of TA strategies, provide recommendations, and lead improvement projects.
As Our TA Manager, You Must Have
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams of 5–10 TA reports.
- Experience working within a high-growth/start-up/scale-up technology company.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills applied when working with senior leaders.
- A data-driven approach to capacity planning and workload management.
- A focus on operational excellence and strategy creation.
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience using Greenhouse (ATS)
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Company: Lokalise | Hiring remotely
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com