Website Lokalise | Hiring remotely
Are you looking for a Job at Lokalise Hiring remotely in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What We Do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
- Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We’re Hiring For
We are looking for a Sales Engineer that will help Lokalise to bring the pre-sales conversations to another level by supporting Lokalise Sales Reps with deep technical expertise.
A Sales Engineer and a Sales person should work hand in hand and own different parts of the same sales process. A Sales Engineer should be involved in the early stages of understanding if Lokalise is a good fit and seek to build a technically sound narrative of how to articulate this.
In addition to assisting in the Discovery process you will co-present the relevant technical elements of our solution to prospects with an Account Executive.
The Account Executive focus will be building the commercial narrative and business case. The Sales Engineer will be focused on the technical aspects of the solution. This will include, but would not be limited to, Platform integration, API’s, Webhooks, 3rd party integrations, security reviews, assistance on RFP’s, and live demonstrations.
The majority of your daily work will be to participate on the calls with customers and prospects in cooperation with other sales team members. Your customer facing primary tasks – Assist in the Discovery process and showcase the Lokalise offering specific to the use case and previously explored goals.
Beside the calls your daily tasks will include preparation for the call and brief sync-up and wrap up sessions with sales representatives (before and after) the calls.
You will collaborate with the team members and educate via our internal communication channels.
You will stay in regular touch with our product team to keep your knowledge about our product up to date and keep the product team informed about customer’s requirements.
- Acquire new product updates
- Share knowledge across the Sales team
- Provide training and produce support material for the sales team
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Offer after-sales support services in cooperation with Customer Success Managers
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining our product to existing and prospective customers
- Liaise with other members of the sales team, product teams, marketing team and support team
- Assist in building the customer facing narrative that will be presented to potential customers
You Must Have
- Strong interpersonal skills – you should be able to build relationships with customers and effectively communicate with other team members
- Strong problem-solving skills – you should be able to quickly uncover customer’s needs and explain corresponding features that could solve it
- Technological skills:
- A solid generic IT industry background
- Solid experience in l10n
- Solid experience in Rest API
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you should be able to prepare and deliver confident presentations both internally and externally
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales – you should be confident and persuasive when making sales presentations and be able to ask the right questions
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of scripting or programming language
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Company: Lokalise | Hiring remotely
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com