Website Lockheed Martin
Are you looking for a Job at Lockheed Martin in Littleton, CO
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The candidate will utilize strong systems skills and growing program knowledge to serve the MEO Team, other Lockheed Martin Space (LM) peers, and Customers through the following
This role is within the Mission Engineering and Operations (MEO) organization on the Integration Team supporting spacecraft operations through a variety of tasks.
- support software tool and platform maintenance and development
- exercise strong problem-solving skills to identify root cause, recommend and develop a solution
- work tools to produce metadata to populate non-relational and relational database platforms
- support Matlab (Trendi) and Java (REDI) tools, maintenance, troubleshooting
- support of program efforts involving Trendi (trending) and REDI (scheduling)
- utilize software expertise in other software areas as needed
- work at both the Waterton Factory and one other Denver area site (once or twice per week, or as needed)
Finally, being part of the Integration Team dictates our tasks may require updates, tweaks, or modifications to best support the MEO Team and beyond!
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits You Can Enjoy
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: $123,000/yr – $170,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Littleton, CO
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com