Website Liv Communities LLC
Are you looking for a Job at Liv Communities LLC in Scottsdale, AZ
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
LivGenerations Pinnacle Peak – Certified Caregivers – N. Scottsdale, AZ
Schedule Full Time or Part Time – AM Shift (6a to 2p), PM Shift (2p to 10p), or NOC Shift (10p to 6a)
Location 23733 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Must have your AZ Caregiver Certificate*
LivGenerations is the premier luxury senior living community helping seniors in the valley live fuller lives! We are seeking compassionate caregivers to help provide care to our residents. You will help with their daily activities, and enable them to lead a quality life while, most importantly, maintaining their fun & vibrant lifestyle.
Why, Promise, And Values
Support Liv Communities’ Why, Promise, and Values. Incorporate the Liv Values into strategy, daily decision making and relationships.
We do more than build and operate the best CARF certified senior living communities! At LivGenerations, we help our team and residents to live fuller lives. We welcome new team members, invest in them so they can continue to be the best in their career, and we promote from within!
Some of the employee perks you can expect working at Liv
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits offered
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Rapid Pay (Stop Waiting for Payday! Get Paid When You Want!)
- PTO Exchange (Cash in your PTO for Cash, Charity, Loan Reimbursement or to Donate!)
- Internal Career Advancement
- Provide resident services and assistance with activities of daily living utilizing a Person-Centered Care to assist in maintaining a positive physical and psycho-social environment for the residents.
- Perform or assist with ADLs, using care plans and flow sheets as a guide for bathing and personal hygiene, dressing and undressing, oral hygiene, nail care, shaving, incontinent care, toileting, changing of bed linens and positioning.
- Transfer residents to, or from, bed, chair, or commode. Transport residents, as needed, to activities of choice.
- Assist others with transfers and lifting, as required.
- Perform assigned restorative procedures. Provide range of motion. Assist with standing, ambulation.
- Regularly observe the residents physical & mental condition and report changes in resident to Director of Wellness and/or Director of Memory Care.
- Accurately document care provided on flow sheets and report all incidents and accidents.
- Perform emergency first-aid procedures when appropriate including basic first aid, CPR, Heimlich maneuver, etc.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Director of Wellness, Memory Care and/or Executive Director.
- Arizona Assisted Living Facility Caregiver Certification
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work occasional nights, one weekend day and holidays as required and to be on call via telephone for nursing related emergencies.
- Sufficient fluency in spoken and/or written English.
- Pass post offer TB test.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Liv Communities is an equal opportunity employer.
At Liv, the health and well-being of our team members is our top priority. Working at Liv requires exceptional people who enjoy providing top notch customer service. We know that Liv Meaningfully cannot be at the expense of Liv Well. Taking a proactive stance for your health, the Liv Well Task Force has implemented a number of COVID-19 safety measures. Liv requires the use of personal protective items, takes team member temperatures and enacts stricter cleaning and disinfectant practices. Team members who do test positive for COVID-19 are required to quarantine and cannot return to work until medically cleared.
LivGenerations requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to the extent permitted by law
Company: Liv Communities LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org