Website Levi Strauss & Co.
This listing is about Levi Strauss Co in San Francisco, CA
About the job
You’re an original. So are we .
Be a pioneer in the fashion industry by joining our fast-growing team that is delivering AI-based and digitized capabilities to create the future of planning at LS&Co.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to be at the forefront of creating best in class experiences for our users across the globe. You will act as the primary creative resource for the planning team and you will own the experience design from research to delivery. You will be responsible for defining the design language system for a suite of products, understanding problem spaces through user research, synthesis of insights as well as facilitating workshops to to design experiences that delight our users. You will report to the Director of Digital Product Management for Merchandise Planning.
About The Role
- You’ll work closely with your users, product managers, engineers, and other designers to understand problem spaces and design innovative experiences that deliver measurable value. The team you will work in promotes continuous discovery alongside continuous delivery.
- You’ll often be given a high-level brief which you’ll need to turn into a detailed discovery approach and lead research to explore problems areas and partner with your cross functional squad to land on an experience design which can be validated through prototypes before moving into delivery.
- You will be the design lead for the digital planning products and define a set of rules and guidelines to create a beautiful, intuitive and accessible unified design language to drive a cohesive experience across products aligned to the product vision.
- Bring ideas to life through storyboards, prototypes and high-fidelity designs supported by an iterative, hypothesis-driven design approach.
- Define user testing plans and support the engineering teams as they ship capabilities.
- Influence stakeholders to support the identification and testing of new (or enhanced existing) design opportunities based on users’ feedback and industry trends
- Effectively communicate your ideas to a range of stakeholders and audiences through presentation and storytelling
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy & working in a fast paced environment, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to design pioneering solutions to challenging problems.
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success in an agile user focused, high performing team partnering with product and engineering.
- Experience in user research, producing wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity experience designs with a deep knowledge across design tools (advanced knowledge in Figma), and design research frameworks (double diamond).
- Comfortable in front of a whiteboard and experienced in designing and facilitating workshops with cross functional stakeholders at all levels.
- Have thoughts on how to use machine learning to augment human decision making
- Effective communication and storytelling & design thinking skills with the ability to articulate design decisions
- Have significant experience in software design from ideation to implementation in a digital cross-channel environment for 0:1 products.
- Have a strong background in HCI, design, or a related field and know the theory behind interaction design
- Have interest in how user get access to data, curate data, understand data and communicate through data
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a Small Snapshot
- 401K match : $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
EOE M/F/Disability/Vets LOCATIONSan Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
Company: Levi Strauss & Co.
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com