This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Lenovo in Morrisville, NC
About the job
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
Lenovo is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their WW Marketing team to support Cloud & Software offerings. Within this team, the Software marketing function is responsible for producing marketing materials that can be used to support launch efforts and integration into marketing campaigns. This person will assist across the board in content strategy, messaging, and development.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working across business and marketing stakeholders to craft the execution plan keeping in context the customer decision journey
- Identifying the types of assets; digital and print, that should be created
- Creating detailed asset briefs, highlighting the objective, core message, outline, content tone and voice and expected customer reaction
- Working with the agency and internal teams to develop the assets ensuring brand compliance and any other partner compliance that might be required
- Working with the Geo marketing teams to help drive the implementation of the global campaign execution framework and guide them through the localization process
- Curating and updating of all the assets produced
- Monitoring campaign performance and recommending optimization opportunities
The candidates who want to apply for this role should meet the following criteria:
- Rising senior or junior at a participating NC HBCU (Historically Black Colleges & Universities)
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
- Undergraduate student
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and lead through influence, including a strong sense of when to take action, delegate, and escalate
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
June 6th, 2022 to July 29th, 2022 (8 weeks) is the duration of the program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
- Morrisville – North Carolina – United States of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com