This listing is about Kyndryl in United States
About the job
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role And Responsibilities
At Kyndryl, we design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl Advisory and Implementation Service Line provides advice, move, and build services by working in partnership with customers and are dedicated to ensuring that each achieves their peak digital performance.
Your Role And Responsibilities
An Associate Partner in Kyndryl Advisory and Implementation Service line is a quota carrying sales role. The Associate Partner leads teams that provide consultative skills and technology expertise to drive sales and deliver customer service requirements. Associate Partners are responsible for end-to-end opportunity ownership and working with other Kyndryl resources to support deal closures and delivery in complex, cross-practice deals.
This position is for experts with direct experience in Security Services.
- Business Development and Relationship Management : Develop and maintain a relationship with key client stakeholders; experience originating deals with C-level clients; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal shaping and pricing strategies.
- Sales Management : Manage to a Quota-Based sales plan through opportunity identification, pipeline management, solution development and presentation, contracting, negotiation, and delivery of services leading to future opportunities.
- Delivery & Engagement Management : Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Practitioner Development : Perform the role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Use Case Prioritization, ROI, and Business Case
- Service Offering Development : Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create industry points of view for our service offerings.
- Experienced in identifying and developing Cyber Security services business opportunities.
- Experienced at a practitioner and manager level within a technical capacity
- Extensive experience and knowledge with Security related issues, impacts, trends and emerging practices
- Familiar with systems integration and system & process management
- Knowable in industry-leading and accepted security software and hardware solutions
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $132,000 to $235,000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Cloud “Security” certified with at least one cloud provider: Azure, AWS, Google
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible for information security assessment or audit experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current information risk assessment techniques.
- Working knowledge of OWASP, SCI/SANS and COBIT
- Working knowledge of IT standards, federal and state compliance regulations, and security frameworks including FedRamp, FFIEC, HIPAA, NIST, ISO27001, and PCI-DSS, required.
- Sharp business judgement, ability to see the “big picture”.
- Ability to interact at multiple levels including extensive experience dealing at the executive level.
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical advice and guidance.
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issue(s) and effective solution development by relevant participants.
- Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contact/profit management.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad spectrum.
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in customer satisfaction
- Able to effectively perform knowledge transfers and train peers regarding areas of expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. With emphasis on technical writing skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts to nontechnical teams
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly with or without formal training
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing sound conclusions
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
- Applied knowledge and experience in control systems security background with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment.
- Applied knowledge and experience with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices along with exposure to IIoT technologies.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice.
- Experience in developing ICS security recommendations and level of effort estimates to support those recommendations
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT systems, domains, enterprise applications, DNS, and Networking
- Functional knowledge in one or more cybersecurity technologies, such as enterprise end-point security products (i.e. Virus Scan, Anti-Spyware, Host Data Loss Protection, Endpoint Encryption, etc.) Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, firewalls, Web Proxy, and E-Mail and Web Gateway.
- Proven experience in securing a public cloud environment (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Threat Modeling
- Experience with Software Security Architecture
- Experience with Application Security
- Experience with Penetration Testing or Vulnerability Management
- Enterprise Monitoring experience
- Experience utilizing Agile methodologies
- Financial services industry experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Experience in Offensive or Defensive Application Security techniques
- Experience in system analysis
State / Province
City / Township / Village
City / Township / Village 1
City / Township / Village 2
City / Township / Village 3
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other Things To Know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. This position is eligible for participation in a Kyndryl sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Associate Partner Incentive
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com