Website Kreg Therapeutics
This listing is about Kreg Therapeutics in Melrose Park, IL
About the job
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. is an established provider of specialty hospital beds and support surfaces. We offer focused therapeutic treatment solutions for patients with complex needs as well as revolutionary patented products designed for today’s most challenging patient care management issues.
· Understand and perform all phases of the payroll process.
· Research and investigate payroll discrepancies.
· Assist with garnishment administration and other special payroll deductions.
· Ability to research and apply problem-solving techniques for issues reported.
· Confidentiality of payroll records pay rate information and other wage regarding employees.
· Knowledgeable of new laws and regulations regarding payroll and/or tax related issues
· Contact customers with past-due balances to collect payments.
· Resolve and research past due accounts with disputed transactions.
· Perform all other business-related duties, as assigned.
· Bachelors’ Degree is preferred not required.
· Experience with Paylocity a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
· Ability to analyze data to create reports and presentations.
· Must be detail oriented.
Company: Kreg Therapeutics
Job Location: Melrose Park, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com