Website Korn Ferry
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Korn Ferry in Boston, MA
About the job
Product Design – VP/Associate
Join a team of entrepreneurs, quantitative data scientists, and customer advocates who aim to deliver an exceptional experience—and have fun doing it.
We need an Entrepreneurial Head of Product Design to help innovate, lead, and execute the design of an intelligent, digital wealth management platform.
Personal Characteristics and Technical Expertise
Do you have Hustle?
- Passionate about designing a next generation wealth platform aimed at solving complex, data driven scenarios with elegant, client focused solutions
- Skilled at working cross functionally to scope, plan, innovate, conceptualize, design, test, communicate and roll out new capabilities to meet client needs while continuing to build your expertise in the Wealth Management industry
- Driven to be a leading voice in our product design and adept in assuming ownership and decision-making authority over the product design life cycle
- Known for your ability to transform complicated, analytical content into simple user-friendly visuals that integrate with the overall UI/UX strategy
- Self-motivated, proactive with the ability to think strategically while understanding the need to dig into the details and tactics when necessary
- Experienced in developing strong relationships with the technology teams, partnering with them through development process and holding them accountable for committed deliverables
YES? Then join a team where you will have numerous opportunities to learn, develop, and apply new skills and emerging technologies.
Although the following list of skills may indicate you are a good fit for this role, these are not exhaustive or restrictive. If you feel your experience would make you a great fit, we welcome your interest.
- Strong understanding of developing technologies, trends and market intelligence and a history of utilizing that information to inform and drive large-scale improvement
- Familiarity with various critical wealth management or banking tools and technologies and the ability to collect, interpret and utilize data and analytics to craft the strategy for the platform
- Experience building consensus and delivering results within an agile framework across engineering, design, U/X, and user research teams
- Subject matter expertise with Fintech, Investment, or Wealth-tech products, preferably advisor or investor platforms
- Deep knowledge human-centered design including journey mapping and market segmentation within the financial industry
- Thoughtful leader with ability to motivate and develop junior product designers, business analysts and cross functional team members to meet and exceed client expectations
- Strong technical writing skills to facilitate the creation of product design documentation
- Proficiency in digital design, marketing, communications, computer science, finance, and/or engineering gained by academic and/or equivalent work experience
Company: Korn Ferry
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org