Are you looking for a Job at Knexus in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
A leading visual commerce platform that automatically delivers personalized & shoppable influencer, UGC & brand content to the right customer at the key moment – giving shoppers the confidence to purchase.
We work with global brands such as Acuvue, Aveeno, Claritin, Johnson’s Baby, Lenovo & Zyrtec. We want the best people to be a part of our team in the next part of our growth trajectory!
You should join our team because…
For Knexus, our people come first. We have created a company that loves helping people thrive & be successful. We do our bit to invest in you! We want you to excel here and will always give you every opportunity to progress & develop.
Knexus is growing. Significant investment has seen us expand and diversity quickly and that expansion is only going to continue! You will be joining at a pivotal moment in shaping the future growth of the company.
Knexus is made up of passionate people. The success of our business depends on the passion & ability of the people we have here. We have a positive working culture where the team pulls together to ensure everything is done at the highest standard possible.
Your focus will be…
- Leading on optimisation projects working closely with large clients to maximise web traffic potential
- Use research tools to understand the customer experience and journey across a website or app to make live changes and increase conversion rates
- Build innovative hypothesis and work with the wider teams to question how data is viewed and new ways to test and retest customer traffic
- Use analytics to understand data from A/B tests and provide reports and insights directly to clients on your results
You will bring to the table…
- Proven optimization experience in ecommerce in a leading/managing capacity
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Eagerness to succeed & a desire for personal career progression.
We will bring it to the table…
- A competitive salary (depending on experience – negotiable)
- Additional company benefits and perks
- International exposure
- Flexible working location + hours
- Above-industry annual leave + downtime
- Company pension
- Training (internal + external)
- Support, guidance and help every step of the way!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org