Website Kin + Carta Europe
Are you looking for a Job at Kin Carta Europe in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Want to help build a world that works better for everyone? Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy that makes a difference to the billions who now work, play, shop, communicate and share online.
Join 1,600 curious and diverse minds in connecting people, data and technology to produce amazing experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. Become a maker, builder or creator as we explore the possibilities of sustainable digital technology, helping clients to rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We focus on tech but we’re a proudly inclusive business with trust and human connection at its heart. People, the planet, and profit matter equally to us which is why we’re a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe. With additional offices in South America, there is a place for you here wherever you’re based.
The Role in a nutshell
Following a year of success and growth in 2021, we are looking for a Strategy Consultant to join our ranks and help our clients transform their businesses. This is a mid level role at a transformation consultancy where you can further develop and hone your skills, working on projects with some of the most cutting edge and leading brands in the UK and across Europe, all while having a positive impact on the people and world around us.
As a team we offer a range of strategy and consulting services in five key areas: Strategy & Innovation, Data & AI, Cloud, Product & Experience, and Managed Services. There’s a role for strategy across each of these service lines, and we play a key part in identifying and defining the most effective strategies and work streams for clients.
Whether it’s building experiences to support greater adoption of electric vehicles, making sure grocery delivery is as easy for those with impairments as those without, developing healthcare propositions to support preventative intervention, or making access to financial products and services more seamless regardless of your context, strategists help to guide clients to make the right decisions, and shape the right support for clients to innovate their services, transform their organisations, and meet the needs of their customers while leveraging the capabilities of emerging technologies.
What you can expect
The role a Strategy Consultant plays on each project can vary and is shaped by the type of project you’re working on, the client and industry, and the skills and experience you bring to the table. And since no two projects are the same you can expect to work across a variety of clients and different project types. While you won’t need to do all of these things at the same time, as a Strategy Consultant you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help develop new propositions and experiences – Working with client stakeholders and cross-functional teams of designers and developers to uncover new opportunities and build solutions that delight users and create value for our clients.
- Identify client challenges – Facilitating workshops and engaging with stakeholders to understand pain points, identify challenges, understand the current state, articulate your findings, and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Create new products or services – Working as part of a cross-functional team with our clients to explore ideas, validate solutions, and define a path to delivery for a new digital product, service or platform, or a substantial upgrade to an existing one.
- Conduct user and market research – Carrying out and managing primary research, using qual and quant methods with a focus gaining insights from real users and customers, backed up by our access to leading market research tools to help you develop meaningful and unique insights that we use to shape and deliver strategies for our clients.
- Experiment with the latest technology – Collaborating with the brightest designers, engineers, technologists and subject matter experts to deeply understand the latest technologies and their potential applications.
- Help Kin + Carta win more work and develop new opportunities – Working alongside our Sales and Account Management teams to unlock new opportunities by working on new business pitches or helping to develop new work streams within existing clients.
- Share your point of view and opinion – Developing unique perspectives on vertical, customer and market trends, contributing to both internal and external marketing content to show our strategic thinking and demonstrate why prospects should consider Kin + Carta.
The type of person we’d love to meet
As a mid level Strategy Consultant you’ll likely have 2-3 years of experience working in a digital strategy type role with experience in the areas listed above and a desire to develop your skills further as you become an expert in some or all of them.
When looking for new Strategy Consultants to join our team, we tend to be drawn to people with the following attributes:
Innately curious – about technology, human behaviour, business strategy.
- Knowledge of how products and services are built, launched and grow – from discovery through to delivery.
- Able to gather data and conduct research for desirability, viability and feasibility assessments.
- Commercial understanding and business acumen – knowing the steps needed to break down and understand a client’s business model.
- Thrive in ambiguity – being able to work, adapt, and stay organised in rapidly changing environments.
- Collaborative – enabling you to work with a variety of teams, agencies, and partners to deliver projects.
- Analytical – blending creative thinking with strong comprehension of different evidence and data sources. Capable of analysing a wide variety of data and translating into a clear and compelling story.
- A savvy requirements gatherer – through meetings, interviews, workshops, analysis, and desk research.
Company: Kin + Carta Europe
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org