Website Keter Environmental Services, Inc.
This listing is about Keter Environmental Services Inc in Stamford, CT
About the job
Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. As a national environmental services provider, we manage 500 client programs and work with over 1700 providers nationally. Our team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. We specialize in developing value-based solutions to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property’s waste stream.
Visit www.keteres.com for more information.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We are a small business and are proud to offer big business perks for all our employees.
For more information about Keter’s perks go to http://online.flippingbook.com/view/391805623/
- Hybrid work schedule (up to 3 days work from home)
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Plan at Every Level
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match; Immediate Vesting
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability (Company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including birthday off, community volunteer hours and summer Fridays
- 9 Paid Holidays
The Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for all aspects of accounting for cash receipts and related transactions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Apply Tenant funds received via Lockbox, ACH, Credit Card, and physical checks to tenant accounts. This includes downloading reports from the appropriate websites and obtaining remittance information where none is included.
- Record chargebacks and declined payments.
- Deposit physical checks received in the office, via remote deposit.
- Log other misc. checks and payments to appropriate revenue accounts.
- Research Collections and tenant inquiries.
- Prepare reports as required.
*Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in accounting or other business field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience with exposure to accounts receivable and preparation of reconciliations.
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude.
- A sharp eye for detail, organizational skills, articulate communication skills.
- Working knowledge of excel (i.e. formatting data from external sources, Vlookups)
Company: Keter Environmental Services, Inc.
Job Location: Stamford, CT
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org