This listing is about Kelly in Austell, GA
About the job
- Your next good thing is right here. *At Kelly® Professional and Industrial, we’re all about helping you discover what’s next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a *Customer Service Representative *to work at a leading packaging company in *Austell, GA!* If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
*Why you should apply to be a Customer Service Representative:*
* *Temp to Hire Opportunity*
- Wide Range of Training to increase your knowledge and Skills
- Advancement opportunities
*What’s a typical day as a Customer Service Representative? You’ll be:*
- Managing customer satisfaction – including customer service/support, logistics, following up on quotes, and sales order prioritization
- Answering inbound calls from customers.
- Making outbound calls to follow up with customers.
This Job Might Be An Outstanding Fit If You
- Can work 1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Are comfortable with the pay rate at $16.00/hour
- Have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (Preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Preferred).
- What happens next?*
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a* Customer Service Representative *today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job Location: Austell, GA
Application Deadline: N/A