Are you looking for a Job at Kaleyra in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Kaleyra is looking for UAE base Business Development Manager to expand our business operations in UAE. The New business team member has the tasks of:
● Identifying potential clients via extensive research and outbound calling
● Working strategically and methodically under pressure
● Innovatively and effortlessly initiate productive conversations with prospective clientele.
● A certain degree of analytical thinking along with a knack to understand problem statements of prospects and possibly provide a solution via Kaleyra’s features
● Ensuring targets are achieved
What you will need to bring:
● A dynamic personality with a go-getter attitude.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to identify potential prospects and quickly qualify and convert them into clients while
adeptly mapping conversations to be fruitful to correctly filter prospects
● Strong interest to understand business and technology to a certain extent
● A strong presence and active participation on networking platforms like LinkedIn and the
ability to leverage connections strategically.
● Ability to sell empathically while solving a clients’ concerns
● Adequate computer skills with good knowledge of GSuite and Excel and presentations.
What we would expect from you:
● Find and qualify leads by means of the sales strategies in place for Kaleyra, while providing relevant information to the prospects at different stages of the sales process.
● Responsibly walk every prospect through the sales journey in a systematic way and finally hand over to the Account Management team once a prospect has been successfully converted.
● Identify key prospects by means of understanding their business model and strategically approaching the right personnel within the company to initiate conversation.
● Tactfully liaise and converse with multiple stakeholders within the prospective company to map and profile key individuals that will contribute to the sales process and client conversion
● Work with prospects at various stages of the sales cycle, educating, connecting, and communicating with them constantly about the products and the latest developments whenever there is a possibility of conversion to a qualified lead.
● Analyze, assess, and be confident in making informed decisions on situational scenarios
● Liaise and connect with colleagues and other internal teams actively to keep self as well as the interactors abreast on the latest updates on business, requirements, or market trends.
● Ensure the tracking and progress of each of the leads via diligent and timely updates of the CRM tool for easier visibility and trackability.
Some of the Perks of working with Kaleyra:
● Global work environment, with colleagues from all over the world
● Competitive remuneration and attractive incentive policies
● Excellent individual and extended family insurance policies
● State of the art devices to work with
● Infinite opportunities to learn, grow and travel within the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Business Development
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A