Website Juniper Square
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Juniper Square in San Francisco Bay Area
About the job
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About Your Role
We are hiring exceptional Sales Development Representatives to join our team! As a SDR at Juniper Square, you are the first point of contact. You will be responsible for both selling the value of Juniper Square as well as ensuring leads are qualified before handing them off to our Account Executives. Would you describe yourself as “professionally persistent”, “organized”, and “love to hustle”? Are you interested in SaaS and finance? Are you an articulate professional with a customer-focused orientation? If this is you, we want you on our world-class SDR team at Juniper Square. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills and work within a dynamic fintech environment.
What you’ll do
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within target accounts
- Drive a consistent demand generation activity for good territory coverage.
- Identify the right companies and the relevant individuals to reach out to
- Maintain a high level of daily touch points including calls, email & LinkedIn.
- Qualify the prospect need against established criteria before scheduling meetings for the sales team.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments.
- Use the CRM system to capture and track activities, tasks and meetings.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives
- Participate in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- Track prospective customers via Salesforce.com and nurture them from prospect to qualified sales opportunities.
- Internal motivation and desire to succeed in a goal-driven role
- A go-getter, with a “can do” attitude
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Coachable and excited about learning
- Ability to carry on a professional verbal conversation with our customer base
- Willing to learn and thrive in a fast-paced fintech environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional time management and prioritizing abilities
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Prior BDR/SDR experience is a plus
Company: Juniper Square
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com