Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Tempe, AZ
About the job
Client Service Account Managers have direct responsibility for servicing a portfolio of large corporate or financial institution clients.
- Key advisor to the client, providing advice and consultation on decision making.
- Client’s central point of resolution and escalation for service issues, liaises with bank partners to manage issues.
- Acts as proactive partner, reaching out to clients to assess progress, client satisfaction, and potential impediments to a high level of service satisfaction.
- Identifies and addresses product/service gaps and development opportunities, leveraging the full array of Treasury Services product capabilities.
- Partners with Sales to develop an annual Client-specific service strategy reviews for clients within portfolio.
- Uses product knowledge to recommend and participate in product enhancements and service delivery plans.
- Convey complex ideas and client issues with confidence.
- Adheres to and ensures client’s compliance with risk policies/practices and educates clients on new legal / regulatory / Cyber changes
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant industry and/or functional experience
- College degree or additional years of experience required.
- Intermediate understanding of Treasury Services product sets.
- Understanding of financial exposure and operational risk related to transactions associated with bank products and services.
- Use of technical knowledge to produce value-added solutions for clients and partners.
- Uses client product utilization as a solution to meet business objectives.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to present oral and written communication in an organized, clear and confident manner.
- Negotiation and consultative skills.
- Manages time effectively in a fast paced environment; demonstrating ability to balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments.
- Ability to effectively partner with internal colleagues and external clients
- Applies sound judgment during the decision making process; evaluates risk factors.
- Project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and utilize virtual connectivity tools (VDI, Blackberry/Good mobile suite, etc.) when business needs arise
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com