Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Plano, TX
About the job
We are looking for a creative and resourceful Senior User Experience Researcher with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers. Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement the team in ways we haven’t even imagined. If you can explain why you’re that person, we want you!
As a Senior User Experience Researcher, you will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of user experience research studies in both bank and artificial settings.
The Strong Candidate Will
- Demonstrate a higher than usual degree of user empathy, and will be able to tell a compelling story about the motivations and intentions of our users, inspiring all stakeholders towards “Aha!” moments.
- Have excellent project management and organizational skills and be able to work collaboratively and productively with diverse teams as well as independently.
- Be able to quickly understand the needs of our internal clients-especially as they relate to who their users are and what questions they really need to have answered.
- Take a question or a problem and be able to translate it into a testable hypothesis-complete with a specific method and tasks that appropriately respond to research, project, and business objectives.
- Develop and conduct research initiatives and execute them on time and on budget.
- Motivate project teams with concise yet thorough reports and brilliantly prepared presentations under tight deadlines.
- Solid understanding of the principles of formative and evaluative research with demonstrable knowledge of multiple research methodologies and approaches (e.g. cadence testing, usability, RITE studies, formative vs. summative studies, intercepts, heuristic reviews, benchmarking, card sorts, etc.), and know the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Ability to lead a research study from beginning to end independently.
- Scope and plan research studies, consulting with relevant stakeholders and team members while maintaining important internal and external relationships.
- Plan, design, administer, and report on research studies, and produce associated materials (e.g. screeners, discussion guides, toplines, etc.).
- Conduct rigorous inductive and deductive analysis and understand how to synthesize insights to an appropriate level.
- Translate insights from complex concepts into meaningful and actionable insights including the design of visual frameworks and diagrams to support data.
- Command a room and present findings to team members and stakeholders from multi-disciplinary backgrounds and varying organizational levels.
- Be completely comfortable in ambiguous situations and have the ability to pivot to changing requirements.
- Have a creative spirit of collaboration and innovation in exploring future ideas and solutions through new and different research methodologies.
- 2-4 years of practical user research experience.
- Related experience in another field such as interactive design, and/or market research is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in human computer interaction, cognitive psychology, anthropology, design research, or related field considered an advantage. Equivalent experience accepted.
- Design thinking experience – including planning and group facilitation.
- Foundational understanding of and experience with ethnographic, contextual inquiry, generative/exploratory research techniques would be strongly favored.
- Project management and negotiating skills are central to the position.
- Communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills required. Your ability to demonstrate success in these areas should quickly become obvious.
- Ability to communicate research results, graphically depict data, and justify methods and approaches-both orally and in writing-are an absolute must.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe suite products necessary, especially Excel, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of survey tools including dScout or Optimal Workshop, and prototyping tools such as Figma are a plus.
- Experience with eye tracking research and software are a plus.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com