Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in San Antonio, TX
About the job
Successful Account Specialists balance their focus on business results with offering options and finding solutions to help our customers.
- Are very comfortable communicating with customers in a metrics-driven environment
- Are able to navigate multiple technologies while staying engaged with our customers
- Demonstrate resiliency and extreme adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations with our customers
- Take ownership of each customer interaction while treating customers with respect and responding with empathy
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
- Demonstrates personal excellence including punctuality, integrity, and accountability
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of our customers quickly and effectively
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Are required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Think critically and exercise independent judgement
If you bring that, we’ll take care of the rest! When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., we’ll:
- Offer a competitive base salary and a wide range of benefits including paid time off, savings programs, health care, insurance plans, tuition assistance, and more
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Provide a work environment of high-energy employees that are trained, coached, focused, and driven
- Provide paid classroom and on the job training, including industry leading benefits that start on day 1
- Respect and value diversity, integrity, and teamwork
- High School diploma/GED required
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Minimum of one year of customer interaction or customer support experience strongly preferred, either by phone or face-to-face
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
New to Chase? See how our specialists make a real difference for our customers:
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
This position requires that you attend the training as scheduled. The hours may not coincide with your regularly scheduled hours.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A