Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Newark, DE
About the job
- Own end-to-end Change Projects, Business Analysis/Analytics and Testing for Instrument Operations
- Manage multiple sub-workstreams within change book of work, create & execute project plan, drive change mgmt., Ops testing, data intensive analysis/analytics and stakeholders communication
- Manage projects start to end from requirements gathering, prioritization, testing strategy & execution, status reporting & communication, release coordination & sign-off for go live
- Support strategic projects in partnership with Ops & Tech partners for seamless change adoption
- Apply hands-on experience to ensure project documentation is managed and maintained using right governance structure throughout life cycle. Provide timely transparency on status, progress & issues
- Define end-to-end testing strategy, governance, execution plan and drive operating model to execute and support Operations testing for critical business initiatives & strategic projects
- Support & execute all types of testing – functional, UAT, Regression, Prod validation, etc. for Ops
- Implement Testing best practices & coach members to ensure effective knowledge management
- Drive operational process improvement requirements, understand demand, prioritization & change process to d rive end to end delivery of projects for reduce manual touch points & operational effort
- Creates insightful, dynamic, and visually appealing business presentations and effectively communicates findings and insights with senior leadership.
- Drive & deliver data analytical projects on time/budget to reduce Ops manual touch points using new & innovative tools
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with client service, product usage and business productivity
Key Skills & Qualifications –
- Exceptional organizational skills with proven track record to manage project deliverables in aggressive timeframes, ability to cope under time pressure in a ever changing environment is key
- Min. 15+ years of relevant experience, preferably in project/program management role with strong analytical skills, business analysis experience & Operations process knowledge (must have)
- Min 8+ years of experience in Financial Service industry with expertise in market products such as Fixed Income, Equities, Loans, Derivatives, etc. (must have)
- Hands on experience of working with static market reference data and instruments is critical
- Demonstrated deep understanding of Securities Operations products, processes and procedures
- Knowledge of vendor products & data providers such as Bloomberg, Reuters, iHS Markit, ICE, etc.
- Must have experience of data analytics, visualization and reporting Tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc. or other latest innovative tools in the market
- College or advanced degree in Banking & Financial domain with specialization in Market Data
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage tight deadlines and unexpected change requests
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand business and technical problems, process information quickly, assess impacts and resolve issues as required
- Familiarity with data mining & modeling, ETL tools & querying skills is nice to have
- Must be proactive & self-motivated with independent process ownership & accountability. Ability to work independently, prioritize, maintain pace with accuracy and remain effective under pressure
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: Newark, DE
Application Deadline: N/A