Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Plano, TX
About the job
As a Client Service Associate, you are a trusted member of the client’s team and deeply connected to deliver the growth and success for an assigned portfolio. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of contact for each client assigned to your portfolio. The assigned client portfolio may be comprised of operating transactional accounts and complex treasury products both within the US and across our global footprint.
- Integrate, learn, and start building your career with us on Day 1
- Develop a relationship with your clients; be proactive in identifying problems and themes; create a repertoire/cadence with follow-ups and issue escalations; recommend/implement service enhancements where appropriate.
- Start interacting with other teams to collaborate and problem-solve; be empowered to initiate change to further drive superior service improvements and product offering
- Become familiar with our industry with a thirst for learning new products
- Concentrate on developing a risk appetite to prevent and protect the firm and our clients
- Adhere to the department policies and procedures for client requests
- Keep building and continually revamping the client relationship
- Share your knowledge and become a mentor to help your team succeed
- Handle complex relationships and high profile portfolios, while providing service at the same level for ALL clients
- Engage professionally in person, emails and on the phone to assist with every client need or issue
- Work independently and in a team environment to maximize productivity in a most efficient manner
- Investigate root causes of process inefficiencies and make proposals on opportunities for process improvement
- Build in-depth understanding of the client’s organization, business priorities, culture and operating model and determine how best to leverage our products and capabilities to continuously add value for the client
- Actively seek opportunities to lead and contribute to initiatives outside immediate area of responsibility
- Exhibit a positive, can-do attitude with inquisitive curiosity
- Take ownership, act with a sense of urgency and exceed expectations by over-communicating
- Establish strong relationships with internal partners in Treasury sales and across various functions
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, operations, treasury, sales or portfolio management, preferably with work experience primarily in banking or the financial service industry
- College degree preferred
- A strong aptitude for strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; able to effectively communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and control partners
- Ability to use data to create metrics and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: $51,000/yr – $81,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com