Website Johnson & Johnson
Are you looking for a Job at Johnson Johnson in Leeds, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Job title – Senior UX Researcher
GCF – 25
Location – Leeds
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Leeds are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
About This Role
The Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Medical Devices Industrial Design & Human Factors (IDHF) organization is seeking an outstanding Senior UX Researcher that has a passion for understanding user needs and identifying user problems across both digital and physical products.
Our global Design and Human Factors team focuses specifically on advancing the Healthcare Industry by placing our users at the centre of our design process. We craft solutions that span the full episode of care and balance the needs of various users; surgeons, hospital staff, patients and caregivers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Digital UX team as a Senior UX Researcher, reporting into our Digital UX Manager. You will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research on user behaviour and preference as well as multivariate testing to support our designers in empathically crafting and evangelizing outstanding solutions that change the lives of billions of people around the world and profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
You will collaborate and partner across all phases of the design journey from needs definition to ensuring design intent is maintained through launch. Our team is vibrant, collaborative, diverse, hardworking and committed to harnessing the power of design embedded with superb usability to improve the quality of patients’ lives whilst advancing the MedTech transformation.
In exchange, we will offer you exposure to a diverse product portfolio and the opportunity to be hands on in shaping the future of MedTech whilst we support your growth with a personalised development plan and career progression.
With this comes an opportunity to travel (up to 20%) and meet face to face with our colleagues and users across the globe.
- Using a broad range of research methodologies to understand customer needs, wants, motivations and behaviours to inform the development of digital products and services
- Carrying out the planning and delivery of customer research at each stage of the product’s lifecycle, including facilitating workshops and experiments
- Conduct UX forensics to collect and analyse user trends and patterns, review online features offered by competitors and other industries
- Learning how customers behave by combining and analysing customer data from qualitative and quantitative data sources to identify insights
- Present insights and recommendations in an engaging and accessible way for a range of partners, generating recommendations that are backed up with facts
- Formulate test plans, work with software engineers to implement A/B, MVT testing and Google Analytics. Review outputs and recommend improvements
- Attend UX and Research community events and to keep up to date with the latest methodologies to help craft our UX and digital strategy
Experience, skills & proficiencies required:
- Proven involvement in UX research, statistical analysis, qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Proven history of successfully integrating customer research into digital product design
- Experience of running user interviews, workshops and user testing
- Strong influencing skills based on well thought through recommendations
- Experience of leading and prioritising multiple projects
- BS/BA Degree in behavioural, technology or another relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability influence and communicate detailed findings at all levels
- Experience of designing medical devices would be a benefit but not crucial
Closing date – Wednesday 11th May 2022
What type of mark will YOU make?
By joining Johnson & Johnson you will find boundless opportunities to craft your path & amplify your impact inside & outside our walls. And with our commitment to be the world’s healthiest workforce you can strengthen your body as well and your mind. When you work with us you can touch over a Billion lives worldwide every day. And when you apply your talent to our collective purpose there’s no end to the lasting impact we can make together. And that changes everything.
What’s in it for YOU?
It’s vital to us that you feel you can bring your whole self to work; at J&J we provide an environment for you to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. You will receive a competitive wage and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life. Examples of this include: online Digital GP, private healthcare, Retail Vouchers, Discounted & Subsidised Gym memberships and you can get to support community projects as part of our global Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
Depuy Int’l Ltd. (8722)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org