Website Johnson & Johnson
This listing is about Johnson Johnson in Tampa, FL
About the job
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Requisition-to-Pay Specialist, Compliance (SOX) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL with consideration given to other sites in North America.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Requisition-to-Pay Specialist (SOX) Will
- Manage the coordination of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) R2P related testing, documentation, controls compliance monitoring and reporting framework. Report SOX findings and recommendations for controls improvements and drive their implementation where and when needed.
- Manage Dunning, the Aged Trial Balance process and supporting research, supplier credit recovery activities, and related supplier communications process coordination. Analyze, and resolve supplier ATB disputes, and credit recovery discrepancies with R2P Associates.
- Conduct process management and coordination of Accounts Payable transactional audit requirements ($1MM audit, manual invoice (MIRO) posting audit, invoice posting quality audit reviews, positive pay (bank portal) audit, manual Supplier Master activity audits reviews, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc reporting support to A/P and Fraud & Risk Management for detection activities, and investigative support to Corporate Internal Audit requests.
- Perform semi-annual User Access and Segregation of Duties reviews for Ariba(eMP) and other R2P applications.
- Perform risk management for SAP Lynx security system (GRC) including review and approval of user access as well as Primary Contact management for self-service suppliers in our vendor management system.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of six (6) years of business experience is required
- At least two (2) years’ experience in audit or working with the management of SOX controls is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of procurement experience is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Procurement & Finance/Accounting processes (Requisitioning, PO, Invoicing, General Ledger) is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the demonstrated ability to interact with and influence various levels of the organization is required
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis is required
- Strong SAP software experience is preferred
- Ariba(eMP) software experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 5% domestically may be required
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and constantly evolving? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
United States-Florida-Tampa-8800 Grand Oak Circle
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com