Website Johnson & Johnson
This listing is about Johnson Johnson in Virginia, United States
About the job
Key Account Manager – Virginia and West Virginia – Janssen Pulmonary Hypertension (formerly Actelion, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson)
Actelion Pharmaceutical, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutical and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Manager, located in the Virginia, West Virginia, and part of Kentucky.
Actelion is a leader in the science and medicine of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), with over 15 years of experience in this devastating cardiovascular disorder. Our focus is on discovery, development and marketing of innovative drugs for highly unmet medical needs. Actelion combines the innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of biotech with the financial, risk management, regulatory and commercial discipline of a large pharmaceutical company. We have ambitious plans to keep improving and growing – and are looking for people as innovative as ourselves. To learn more visit us at https://www1.actelion.us/
As a Key Account Manager (KAM), this role coordinates all Customer Care Area (CCA) activity to meet customer needs through collaboration with Territory Managers, Therapy Access Managers, Medical Science Liaisons, CMMs, and Strategic Account Managers. The KAM will be the key point of contact to prioritize key accounts within the CCA to communicate the breadth of Actelion products and services. Responsible for delivering on the sales and business goals for the CCA.
- Collaborates with the cross functional CCA team to develop account plans
- Representing the CCA team, presents account plans to cross functional management team
- Develops new business and maintains existing business within CCA by building and sustaining strong, trusting relationships with customers
- Creates and facilitates alignment between all CCA team members
- Coordinates effectively with peers, internal departments, and customers to ensure that key issues are understood and addressed, and priorities are set appropriately
- Responsible for creating a unified and positive experience for customers within CCA and accountable for addressing customer feedback
- Works closely with CCA teammates to achieve business goals through spending time in the field, executing business plans and planning/attending programs
- Builds and strengthens business relationships with specialty pharmacies local representatives
- Supports critical educational initiatives within the CCA
- Manages their individual budget within the CCA
- Works with cardiology, pulmonary and rheumatology fellows of institutions to develop future thought leaders in the field of PAH
- Pursues adherence to and demonstrates Actelion Core Values by being a role model within the CCA
- Adheres to all PhRMA, OIG, and corporate policies and procedures
This job requires a combination of analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- 10 years of field sales experience in the pharmaceuticals industry of which five or more years involve specialty sales in cardiovascular, rheumatologic and/or pulmonary disease states
- Valid Drivers License in the 50 States
- Working knowledge of managed care and hospital sales
- Significant PAH market and product knowledge
- Proven success working in a cross functional and/or team environment
- Self-starter with a proven track record of high performance, strong clinical knowledge, solid business acumen
- Superior communication skills and excellent follow through
- Proven sales track record
- Success exhibiting peer leadership, mentorship and coaching to new hires as well as the rest of the team
- Recognized for exemplifying Actelion Core Values of Innovation, Trust and Team Work, Open Communication and Results Driven
- Ability to travel up to 80% including overnight trips
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-West Virginia
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job Location: Virginia, United States
Application Deadline: N/A