Website Johnson Brothers
This listing is about Johnson Brothers in Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN
About the job
This position is responsible for welcoming guests and directing them appropriately. Needs to be confident in answering calls from a multi-line phone system. Able is assist with various administrative duties as needed. The hours for this position are Monday- Friday 8AM-4:30PM.
- Welcome all visitors and personnel while maintaining check-in sheet
- Answer incoming phone calls using a multi-line phone system and forward as determined
- Answer calls for the customer service situations to include complex problem solving and order entry
- Processing of customer credits
- Other general administrative duties including: daily mail, data entry typing of memos/correspondence
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year experience as a receptionist or customer service representative
- Previous office clerical experience in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office Softwares (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Basic Data Entry skills of 10-key and keyboarding
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Driven by a desire to provide exceptional customer service and help out wherever needed.
Company: Johnson Brothers
Job Location: Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org