Website JLL Technologies
This listing is about JLL Technologies in Chicago, IL
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Azure DevOps role will be responsible for:
- All cloud initiatives the company is looking to implement or go .
- Automating Building of Application code using Build Pipeline in Azure DevOps (formerly TFS)
- Automating Deployment of Application Code using tools Like Octopus Deploy.
- Implementing infrastructure as code for cloud using automation tools like ServiceNow Orchestration and Octopus.
- Support of all cloud resources in Azure
- Troubleshooting Applications and Infrastructure resources hosted in Azure
Purpose of this role is to:
- Expert level automation engineer with previous experience to help drive automation adoption and implement it across the enterprise
- Help mentor the DevOps team on automation
- Implement new automation code for server, applications, configurations and cloud management
- Use source control for managing infrastructure as code
- Work on integration via automation with different applications to accomplish tasks
- Setup orchestration workflows that use automation for infrastructure
- 5+ years of cloud and automation experience in Azure and automation tools such as Octopus Deploy and Azure DevOps.
- 5+ years’ experience working in automation and DevOps
- Strong understanding of cloud, automation, and infrastructure
- Strong troubleshooting skills for cloud and automation
- Strong experience in implementing orchestration and automation.
- Experience in successfully deploying cloud in an enterprise
- Experience in successfully deploying Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Experience in successfully deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience with versioning tools such as GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Experienced in scripting and coding a must.
- 5+ years of architecture design, implementation, and support of highly distributed setups (ensure high availability and reliability)
- 2+ years of experience in migrating on-premises workloads to the public cloud
- Deep technical experience in IaaS and PaaS (Azure Focus)
- Ability to connect on-premises technology to cloud offerings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively and follow through
- Have excellent problem-solving skills utilizing both internal and external resources to get the job done. Work through issues and challenges
- Ability to do technical design and documentation.
- Have excellent technical leadership
- Self-starter and motivator and ability to work in team and solo
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Company: JLL Technologies
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A