Website Isle of Wight NHS Trust
Are you looking for a Job at Isle of Wight NHS Trust in Isle of Gigha, Scotland, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
We’re thrilled that you are thinking of joining us.
Why wouldn’t you choose the Isle of Wight NHS Trust?
We serve a population of approximately 150,000 residents, making the services we offer variable and personalised with a flexible approach to our service users. Every day brings a fresh challenge to our staff and being part of our island gives you the opportunity to work as one cohesive team.
The Isle of Wight is a unique and stunning gem located off the South Coast of England, a short ferry journey from Portsmouth and Southampton, with journey times taking from as little as 10 minutes. London can be reached in 90 minutes by rail from Southampton or Portsmouth. There is a regional airport at Southampton, with flights to many European destinations as well as UK mainland cities The island offers our visitors and residents an amazing coastline with beautiful countryside, year round events, festivals and award-winning attractions..
Our top priority in the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is to protect our patients, our staff and our community.
Where possible, interviews are currently being conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams.
Until further notice, all patients and visitors to Isle of Wight Trust sites will be required to wear a face covering.
At the IOW NHS Trust we are committed to putting the safety and care of our patients first, as well as helping us to protect you and your colleague and therefore we would recommend that you are vaccinated against COVID-19 and that you understand that we are treating COVID-19 positive patients within our services.
Training ProgrammeBand 6(Annex 21 applied)
18 Months Full Time Fixed Term Contract available
In the Cardiac Investigations Unit at St Mary’s Hospital Isle of Wight, we have an exciting opportunity for an 18-month fixed term full-time training post in Echocardiography. This is part of the Echocardiography Training Programme developed by the National School of Healthcare Science and funded by Health Education England.
The successful candidate will be trained to achieve BSE accreditation level 2 and will be awarded a Post- graduate Certificate in Clinical Echocardiography. For more information, please see the NSHCS website.
We are a small friendly team of Cardiac Physiologists here at St Mary’s Hospital, which are committed to developing the future work force for Cardiac Physiologist/Healthcare Scientists to protect and improve the future of health and quality of life for our island residents.
For further information please contact Kelly Pearce, Principle Cardiac Physiologist
- There may be some occasions where we have to close a vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please ensure you check your email address provided is correct on your application form and ensure you check your spam/junk inbox for any automated NHS Jobs emails.
- Employment at Isle of Wight NHS Trust is offered subject to a successful Probationary Period.
- In submitting an application form, you authorise Isle of Wight NHS Trust to:
- Confirm any previous NHS service details via the Inter Authority Transfer (IAT) process should you be appointed to the post.
- Transfer data provided to the NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR) and other secure, internal NHS Workforce systems in order to support and manage your recruitment and employment.
- Use recruitment information provided for the purpose of checking your Professional Registration online (where applicable) or essential qualifications as required
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) By submitting your application, you accept IOW NHS Trust will use and hold your personal data for the intended purpose and in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Equality Statement We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all our employees as well as maintaining a workforce that reflects our local communities we serve.
In accordance with the Equality Act, we welcome applications from anyone who meets the specific criteria of the post regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy, religion or belief or sexual orientation. Reasonable adjustments to the interview process can be made as required.
The NHS and primary care define flexible working as “an arrangement which supports an individual to have greater choice in when… where and how they work” – flexible working arrangements are supported and can be discussed in relation to any advertised role.
Company: Isle of Wight NHS Trust
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Isle of Gigha, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org