Website IRIS Software Group
Are you looking for a Job at IRIS Software Group in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
The role is to aid the sector marketing team in the design, delivery, and reporting of their marketing activities from a process and technical perspective. You will be the go-to person on questions around how campaigns should be technically structured in our marketing automation platform, CRM’s and non-website-based applications. You will be the key person executing these campaigns, either directly or preparing a detailed brief for outsourcing to our external Marketo support team.
- Advising the sector marketing team on the best approach to structure, build and implement campaigns, from initial design through to reporting campaigns outcomes
- Building and executing campaigns in Marketo, including segmentation, testing and deployment, and continually evaluating these for improvements
- Assist the sector marketing team in preparing written briefs for our outsourced agencies, to build and execute in Marketo
- Ensure campaigns are built in the right area of Marketo and that all relevant tags, scoring etc is applied – Quality assurance checks on campaigns you have briefed to outsourced agency
- Work with the internal teams to define KPIs and ensure alignment with our reporting structure
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Serve as technical support for all Marketo and campaign issues
- Contribute to Marketo best practice adding to the team’s knowledge share
What We Need from You:
- 2+ years in a B2B (preferably SaaS/Tech) Marketing role
- Experience working with a marketing automation software (Marketo Highly preferred)
- Experience tracking results out of a CRM (Salesforce Highly preferred)
- Strong stakeholder management experience (able to reframe requests into best practice) Key Competencies
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Consultative approach to working with teams
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
As one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies, IRIS Software Group exists to simplify the lives of businesses, schools and organisations.
IRIS provides software solutions and services that substantially enhance operational compliance, efficiency and accuracy, empowering the users of our technology to look forward with certainty and confidence.
Over 4 million parents use our software to connect with their child’s school, 18% of UK employees are paid via an IRIS payroll solution, 50,000 SMEs use IRIS cloud bookkeeping and 21,000 firms rely on us for legislative compliance.
Our operational software is the invisible but essential beating heart of our customers’ businesses, supporting them in a range of objectives, from maintaining legislative compliance to boosting engagement with stakeholders and enhancing productivity.
It’s vital these mission-critical functions work first time, every time.
That’s why IRIS helps businesses run the tough stuff, stay compliant and get operational tasks done right first time, every time – so they can focus on productivity and growth.
IRIS is a company built on hiring the best people; our people are our greatest assets.
They enable us to be the innovative, market-leading, and high-performing company that we are today.
We’re delighted to be certified as a Great Place to Work and one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women.
These accolades confirm that our employees have a consistently positive experience at IRIS, with the certifications considering employee wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, trust in management, effective communication and recognitioneward.
IRIS is committed to engaging, rewarding and empowering our employees, and this is central to what we do.
This is why we work to create an environment where employees feel like they are part of a team.
Company: IRIS Software Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org