Website iptiQ by Swiss Re
Are you looking for a Job at iptiQ by Swiss Re in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
iptiQ is a risk tech start-up within Swiss Re Group. Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
iptiQ provides digital, bespoke and transparent L&H and P&C protection products in a B2B2C manner. Founded in 2014, we’re transforming the way consumers buy insurance with a unique digital insurance engine which incorporates the latest technology with world-class underwriting capabilities. We build strong partnerships to sell insurance via trusted brands.
About The Role
This is a rare opportunity to join a new primary insurance business unit within an established company. Combining the dynamic spirit of a start-up with the backing of Swiss Re’s strong organisation. We create digital life, home and motor insurance products and experiences for our partners which they distribute and offer to their customers under their own brand(s).
The Customer Care team interacts with our policyholders only after the point of sale and assist them on different matters. As this role is in the Customer Care team who support our life insurance business written out of Germany, good German language skills are mandatory.
We are looking for a driven Customer Care Specialist who recognizes exceptional customer service. Client and service experiences are paramount. You are dealing with customer requests, handling complaints and troubleshoot problems. In addition, you process policy changes in our system, prepare correspondence and conduct initial claim triage. We empower our team members to play an active role in enhancing our customer journey through daily client interactions and by contributing/leading projects. You collaborate closely with other teams including Policy Administration, IT and Insurance Product. This is an exciting and rewarding position for which we are seeking a highly engaged person.
- Impress our customers over phone or in writing with magnificent service
- Respond to queries about the insurance product and purchased policy
- Execute changes to a policy as requested by a customer
- Conduct initial evaluation of claims
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints
- Perform quality transactions timely
- Advance insurance knowhow, servicing skills and personal development
- Continuously improve processes/tools to drive efficiency, effectiveness and overall customer satisfaction and support / lead respective projects
- Close liaison with other teams including Policy Administration, IT and Insurance Product
- Experienced in working in a customer care / service centre
- High level of customer service skills with the ability to show empathy and patience
- Listen actively and communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Fluent in German and English
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated person who can work independently, in teams and under pressure
- Capable to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive, solution-oriented and surpasses obstacles
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in primary insurance
- Good MS office and computer skills
This job offer is suitable for people who have been impacted by the invasion of Ukraine.
The minimum gross monthly base salary for this role is 1300 EUR full time. Our final offer to you will be set up fairly, considering the skills and experience that you bring to the Swiss Re Group. You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including an attractive performance-based bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity – diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences – at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.
We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.
Reference Code: 114281
Company: iptiQ by Swiss Re
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com