Website iptiQ by Swiss Re
Are you looking for a Job at iptiQ by Swiss Re in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
iptiQ is a risk tech start-up within Swiss Re Group. Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
iptiQ provides digital, bespoke and transparent L&H and P&C protection products in a B2B2C manner. Founded in 2014, we’re transforming the way consumers buy insurance with a unique digital insurance engine which incorporates the latest technology with world-class underwriting capabilities. We build strong partnerships to sell insurance via trusted brands.
About The Role
This is a rare opportunity to join a new primary insurance business unit within an established company. Combining the dynamic spirit of a start-up with the backing of Swiss Re’s strong organisation. We create digital life, home and motor insurance products and experiences for our partners which they distribute and offer to their customers under their own brand(s).
The Customer Care team interacts with our policyholders only after the point of sale and assist them on different matters. As this role is in the Customer Care team who support our life insurance business written out of Germany, good German language skills are mandatory.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Team Lead who recognizes exceptional customer service with high interest in constantly evolving our servicing capabilities, combining project and people management skills with preferrable insurance knowhow. This is a diverse, exciting and rewarding position for which we are seeking a highly engaged and forward-thinking person.
You play an active role in enhancing our customer journey and managing your team to perform at their best. You and your team are dealing with customer requests, handling complaints and troubleshoot problems. You collaborate closely with other teams including Operations, Business Solutions, IT and Compliance. You drive process and quality improvements activities. You are representing your team in front of our external distribution partners and internal stakeholders.
- Lead daily business and manage the team to consistently achieve results
- People management, development and continuously improve team competency
- Quality assurance
- Enhance customer satisfaction and customer experience and lead respective changes
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness gains to progress the way we work
- Project management
- Close liaison with other teams including Operations, Finance and Compliance
- Experienced in leading a customer care / service centre team
- A highly motivated person with a passion for service and a client-centric approaches
- Exceptional customer service skills and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Fluent in German and English
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, in teams and under pressure
- Capable to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects at the same time
- Proactive, solution-oriented and surpasses obstacles
- Willingness to learn
- Good MS office and computer skills
This job offer is suitable for people who have been impacted by the invasion of Ukraine.
The minimum gross monthly base salary for this role is 1900 EUR full time. Our final offer to you will be set up fairly, considering the skills and experience that you bring to the Swiss Re Group. You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including an attractive performance-based bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity – diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences – at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.
We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.
Reference Code: 114246
Company: iptiQ by Swiss Re
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com