Website Investis Digital
Are you looking for a Job at Investis Digital in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Who We Are
Investis Digital is a global digital communications company. We combine effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches to help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience. Using performance marketing and corporate communications, we craft a seamless presence for our clients, positively influencing the awareness, affinity and action of the people that matter most.
Founded in 2000, we have more than 2,000 global clients supported by 550 staff. We’re headquartered in London and have offices across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
The Investis Digital values unite more than 550 global employees across 10 global offices. Our values influence how we work with each other and our clients; they give purpose to the work we do and foster a culture we’re proud to be a part of. Learn what each of these values mean to us below.
- Embrace clarity: We know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- Bring passion: We love what we do and share this enthusiasm with everyone we work with.
- Inspire greatness: We strive for excellence and help others be their best.
- Keep innovating: We’re curious and always improve what we do.
- Measure success: We’re rewarded for the work we do.
As a Client Director you will oversee a portfolio of approximately 10/12 of our most important clients and will be responsible for all commercial aspects of these client accounts. The Client Director will work closely with all Investis Digital functions to maintain and develop these relationships. The focus of the role will be split approximately as follows: 70% renewals; 30% growth/new business.
- Leading and growing a team of Account Managers and Sales Support Executives
- Good knowledge of client business models and communications agenda
- Up to date knowledge of client white space and power map across all functions
- Set and agree service, development and budget planning agendas on an annual basis with all key contacts
- Hold a minimum of bi-annual face-to-face reviews with all clients, with additional check-ins around results, major announcements or any campaign activities
- Lead project check-ins before and after key milestones
- Ensure a proactive approach to renewals
- Active development of additional buying and influencer contacts across the account (with an emphasis on new contacts, new conversations, new solutions)
- Write engaging proposals, deliver client presentations and take an active role in competitive tenders
- Participation in Investis Digital events, industry awards and other social activities
- KPIs are account sales, profitability and growth goals, timely and compliant renewals, retention and client satisfaction
- Ensure a high standard of communication with all clients and at every opportunity
- Work with the Investis Digital product areas to help identify opportunities for growth
- Play an active role in the Account Management team, share knowledge and be an active participator to the team
- Ensure all processes are adhered to in administering sales, including documentation completion and CRM management is followed and actioned appropriately
All Candidates Should Possess
- Experience of leading and growing an account management / sales team
- A solid track record of account management in a renewal and upsell heavy environment
- Have a target driven and KPI focused mindset
- Client-facing experience in a busy working environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and extremely organised
- Client-focused approach and ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders on all levels
- 25 holiday days per year, plus Bank holidays (this increases with your length of service, with the option to utilise our holiday trade scheme)
- Health cash plan
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Paid charity day
- Regular social activities (virtual for now!) and contributions to cultural and sporting events
- A well-stocked supply of free drinks and snacks (when we can work from the office)
Remote and Flexible Working
We recognize this may feel like a strange time to apply for a new role and join a new company. The health, safety and comfort of our people is our number one priority, and we’re doing everything we can to meet the needs of our employees—from maintaining frequent communication while working from home to ensuring our in-office coffee machines are completely hands-free.
As a team, we communicate regularly through Teams calls and chats to keep camaraderie and spirits high. We also have weekly stand ups, monthly town halls and regular social events (online or in person with safety measures in place, depending on the current government guidelines).
Whilst our head office is in London and we also have an office in Bristol – we have a flexible approach to remote working. During the interview stage, we’re happy to discuss specific ways we’re addressing working from home, so please feel free to ask any questions.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position and you feel your previous knowledge and experience match our requirements, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply include your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations.
We will do our best to respond to all applications individually but due to the number of applications we receive if you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in working for Investis Digital.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
Company: Investis Digital
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com