This listing is about Intuit in Arizona City, AZ
About the job
Intuit’s Trust & Safety team inspires trust in customers, financial/product experts and partners by ensuring that account data is safe and protected. The organization is responsible for risk management operations, account security and compliance, and the most complex customer success escalations on behalf of the executive leadership team. Our mission is to protect the security of Intuit’s customers, protect customer data and privacy, and drive resolutions to ensure the highest levels of customer success.
As part of the Customer Success organization, the team supports Intuit’s transformational product launches including a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-led operations and a distributed professional workforce. TurboTax Live and QuickBooks Live are just two examples of products that connect our customers with financial experts in real-time.
We are seeking an experienced and collaborative Group Manager to define, build and drive product vision, strategy and development for customer success and security operations capabilities and transform the organization into a world class, service-centric team that builds and leverages automation, machine learning and AI to inspire trust in our stakeholders. The primary responsibility of the Group Manager will be to lead a team of technical product managers, risk and policy analysts to identify risks, size the problems define and implement end to end solutions that protect our customers and experts. The ability to work across disciplines including Engineering, Information Security, Customer Success, HR/Ethics, Legal and IT as well as collaborate with critical cross functional product managers, program managers and customer success leaders is critical to succeed. We are seeking a leader who thrives on innovating and implementing Trust & Safety programs to reduce manual efforts. Experience in security, compliance or risk operations is highly preferred.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related Masters or advanced degree or relevant certifications strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in technical product management of multiple scrum teams and outcomes.
- 5+ years operational experience and strong aptitude in all aspects of operations—leading people, process, and technology.
- Ability to translate industry trends and critical operations findings into a compelling narrative
- Strong background managing projects regarding risk, compliance and security initiatives with a focus on automation and machine learning.
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven mindset–ability to identify key metrics and use data insights to drive business priorities.
- Experience building and driving a durable roadmap (1-3-5 year plans) and ability to prioritize requirements across enterprise platforms and operational processes.
- Ability to balance short and long term solutions and prioritize the most critical work.
- Results-focused with an aptitude for managing ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Deep customer empathy (internal/external).
- Outstanding communication (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills to effectively coordinate technical requirements with a non-technical audience.
- Experience with risk management, risk assessments, insider threat, protecting customer data / PII and affiliated sensitive customer account data.
How You Will Lead
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution for the Trust & Safety product team
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of highly skilled technical product managers and analysts (Data, Policy and Risk Analysts)
- With your team, you’ll own the fraud, risk, data loss prevention, insider threat, workflow automation roadmaps, collaborating with key team members to set long term objectives, critical metrics and closely track progress against the team’s goals
- Design scalable prevention and detection solutions for Operations that account for proactive detection and mitigate risk with growth and product innovation
- Influence cross-functional partners: engineering, machine learning, design, legal, business, and finance teams to achieve Trust and safety objectives
- Prioritize & execute – define OKRs, goals for the team and deliver product features aligned to them, with speed.
- Represent Operations and business stakeholders to gather requirements and insights to help mitigate risk and derive values to the business while ensuring business/compliance requirement and operations are considered
- Clearly communicate roadmap, progress, and insights to Executive leadership including Chief Customer Success officer, Chief Security Officer and Chief Risk Officer.
- Communicate the same also with Product Development, customer success and BU stakeholders
- Provide mentorship on sophisticated, high-visibility cases and projects; adapting and realigning priorities in response to emergent crises
- Produce metrics to show the performance of the fraud prevention teams and systems for use in management reporting
- Manage complex escalations, including new policies and regulations, and quickly execute remediation strategies
- Build solutions that improve Trust & Safety capabilities across our platforms while enhancing the customer experience and improving our product
- BE that passionate voice for the users for the Trust and Safety org, and bring that enthusiasm and perspective to the entire product organization (and the rest of the company)
- Facilitate rapid experimentation to innovate and iterate on customer feedback by defining and delivering minimal viable product (MVP) proposals.
Job Location: Arizona City, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com