This Job listing is about Marin Community Clinics in Manteca, CA 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
The Internal Medicine Physician is responsible for providing medical diagnosis, treatment services and managing quality health care services to patients of Marin Community Clinics. Physician provides quality
care to patients consistent with her/his training and expertise, and appropriate to the ambulatory care setting provided.
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and boosted, as a condition of employment, subject to limited exemptions. New Employees are required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and up to date on boosters before the first day of employment. Exemptions to this requirement will be considered for those requesting an exemption on medical, disability, or religious grounds.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff and patients.
- Performs other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve clinic goals and objectives, as directed by the Medical Director.
- Care team responsibilities as outlined in the Care Team Patient Center Medical Home Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Specified Area of Medical Specialty.
- Medical Doctor with 3-5 years of directly related experience which may include residency in a directly related medical setting.
- Ability to speak Spanish is highly desired but not required.
- Current registration issued by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) allowing the prescription of drugs.
- Prior experience working at a community health/Federally Qualified Health Center(s) (FQHC) a plus.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- EPIC Electronic Health Records (EHR) experience preferred.
- Must maintain Continued Medical Education (CME) as required for certification renewals.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, post-employment physical examination/medical history check.
- Ability to observe, to assess, and to record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care.
- Ability to see an average of 20 patients per day for Full Time shift.
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of expertise.
- Ability to supervise, to lead, to advice, and to train clinical professionals, PA’s/FNP’s and/or students in area of expertise.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
Hiring Bonus: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Our benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.
MCC is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.