Website Integrated DNA Technologies
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Integrated DNA Technologies in Raleigh, NC
About the job
IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
The Inside Sales Representative proactively promotes the sale of IDT’s Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) portfolio of products across key application areas such as library preparation and targeted enrichment. This role requires strategic and consistent delivery of customer support and satisfaction while managing internal stakeholders, prospecting, and driving customer consultations and partnerships within the assigned territory to achieve profit and revenue growth goals.
The Inside Sales Representative is part of the IDT Sales organization and will work remotely. At IDT, our vision is to be the global leader in key genomic applications to drive medical, environmental & agricultural advances. It is our mission to deliver innovative genomics product leveraging our leadership in DNA Synthesis and dedication to the customer experience.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and manage assigned accounts strategically to deliver solutions and drive revenue growth.
- Prospect new leads and prepare information for outgoing sales calls to secure new customers.
- Demonstrate effective selling skills and product understanding to uncover customer needs to position an appropriate solution.
- Maintain and develop strategic partnerships with key customers and leverages internal resources, when necessary, to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science field with equivalent experience in Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or related field required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior NGS sales experience required; preferably in life science reagents/consumables.
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Experience and Proficiency with popular CRM’s (Salesforce) preferred.
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Company: Integrated DNA Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: N/A