Website Integer Holdings Corporation
This listing is about Integer Holdings Corporation in Alden, NY
About the job
By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Supports various activities for the Alden NPI (New Product Introduction) group.
- Supports the set-up and execution of experiments.
- Takes measurements, gathers data and performs basic data analysis.
- Manages experimental, prototype and production type builds. Submits paperwork & tracks special builds, working with engineering and operations personnel to ensure successful and timely builds, and to meet customer deliverables.
- Assists training of personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
- Provides input in evaluation of equipment and processes.
- Writes reports and other required documentation.
- Interacts/works with engineers, production personnel, team leaders and others.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience
Knowledge & Skills
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran
Company: Integer Holdings Corporation
Job Location: Alden, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com