Are you looking for a Job at Inspectorio in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment
based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and
transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key
stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality
and Compliance activities. Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and
traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us
to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values by visiting our careers
page at https://www.inspectorio.com/careers /
The objective of the Senior Manager of Product Operations is to accelerate our ability to deliver
value to our customers by scaling operational excellence, orchestrating cross-team
collaboration, and enabling data-driven decision making. The position partners closely with
Product, Engineering, Growth, and Revenue Departments to orchestrate the formulation and
deployment of the product strategy, cutting across teams to drive initiatives that enhance
productivity and effectiveness. As a coach and trusted advisor, the Senior Manager streamlines
planning, processes, and the product technology stack, empowering teams to make quick,
analytical, and strategically prioritized choices. When most effective, the Senior Manager bridges the
Product, GTM and Customer Success organizations, serving as a conduit for organic, peer-to-
peer information and knowledge sharing.
- Drive Process Improvement: Proactively identify, communicate, and drive process improvement/elimination opportunities by tracking, sequencing, and implementing product experiments and A/B tests. Design agile solutions and lean processes to be easily transitioned to teams of skilled operators.
- Own Product Tech Stack: Develop and maintain a streamlined product technology stack, empowering teams to work smarter and more aligned to our business and product strategy.
- Establish and operationalize best practices, good governance, and ensure team members are effectively embracing tools and data in meetings and decision-making.
- Enhance Visibility: Create visibility into team progress and health through robust reporting and dashboarding, fostering greater trust and transparency across the company. Enable teams
- to leverage product data in day-to-day decision making.
- Be a Trusted Advisor: Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to teams across the company,
- facilitating the transfer of product-oriented learning, knowledge, and data trends. Provide
- proactive counsel to leaders and team members on the most effective ways to resolve
- performance issues, coaching to resolution. Build strong relationships with and between
- Product, GTM, and Customer Success teams, ensuring these teams are enabled with critical
- product information.
- Strong understanding of modern Product Management (from strategy formulation to deployment) as part of modern agile software development processes.
- Understands the Product Management technical stack landscape with experience implementing tools for tracking Product outcomes/ performance tracking.
- Experience delivering tools that support companies in becoming product-led.
- Ability to demonstrate accountability and make clear decisions across teams in
- alignment with organizational goals and priorities.
- Fosters culture of open communication surrounding org strategy to drive strategic alignment across teams and ensures teams are aware of and working towards goals.
- Strong understanding of measuring outcomes and performance in Product and
- Engineering teams.
- People Management
- Ability to drive alignment across teams through open communication and data driven decisions.
- Helps colleagues achieve goals and overcome any obstacles to success; builds strong coaching relationships with and across teams.
- Delivers and actively seeks constructive feedback from teammates.
- Capable of driving strategic initiatives, effectively engaging with stakeholders within the Product organization and across the company.
- Ability to track and manage priorities themselves and across teams against goals & delivery.
- Strong facilitation skills and experience, with an ability to generate buy-in and urgency that drives people to action
- Ability to represent the Head of Product’s vision and proactively identify strategic opportunities, including a defined process for implementing and measuring improvement efforts.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to effectively communicate data through reporting and dashboards.
- Agile Background (Coach or Scrum Master)
- Program Management
- Chief of Staff
- Process-minded Product Managers
- Business school and/or business consulting
- Has run organizational transformations
- Has led cross-functional initiatives
- Professional team and enjoyable working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization, education, and growth
- Opportunity to work in a multi-national environment and to practice English on a daily basis
- Work-from-anywhere policy (remote or from the office)
WHY IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO WORK WITH US
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world…. Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A