This listing is about Insight in Savannah, GA
About the job
Requisition Number: 85791
Job Description: Service Technician
- Location in Savannah, GA at Gulfstream Aerospace
- White glove Deskside experience
- Customer focused
- Ticket management
- Performs PC break/fix onsite and remotely. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying the problem and determining the most efficient and cost effective way to resolve the problem, keeping customer downtime to a minimum.
- Executes End user projects as required
- May need to assist with other network/infrastructure activity needs as requested.
- Maintains knowledge of new technologies resulting in continued client satisfaction.
- Provides first technical support and leadership support. This includes, but is not limited to, responding to questions, assisting with troubleshooting, and determining problems.
- Maintains and protects assets and property. This includes spare parts, loaners, tools and test equipment, as well as equipment that may be provided by Insight’s customers.
- Escalates service problems and issues to the service manager appropriate.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience with SSCM, Asset Management, machine imagining, possible Mac/Apple device support, ServiceNow, and Citrix preferred
- Ideal candidate must be able to develop relationships with all levels of customers within the business (individual contributor to c-suite)
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Savannah || Georgia (US-GA) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Job Location: Savannah, GA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org