This listing is about Insight in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
Requisition Number: 84129
As a Technical Solution Executive (TSE) you’ll work with the Insight Client Executive (CE) & Solution Executive (SE) to manage and grow sales opportunities within an assigned region and/or market(s). Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What You Will Do
- The TSE will focus on achieving sales and profit goals through verbal and written interaction with the clients, onsite visits, account planning, partner teaming and account team engagement, as well as solution development and implementation.
- This position leverages personal VMware, Workspace One, Apple and Jamf technical knowledge as well as available internal/external organizational resources to develop and propose these technology solutions to clients.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for MDM/UEM, including Workspace One (WS1), VMware Horizon, Apple and Jamf technologies.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and supporting large-scale implementations of these solutions, as well as related technologies.
- Work closely with Insight teammates to ensure timely delivery of product and coordination of technology resources for Insight clients.
What You Will Need
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment
- 3 years’ experience administrating a Mobile Device Management platform required
- 1 year experience with MacOS, iOS, and Android management preferred
- 3 years’ experience administrating WS1 preferred
- 3 years’ experience administrating VMware Horizon preferred
- Ability to prioritize time and maintain meeting expectations for both Customers and Sales
- Ability to create a scope of effort with all required dependencies
- Ability to create customer facing presentation
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Ability to perform customer Workshops around relevant technologies
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible travel schedule and attend meetings/client visits within the assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned
- Currently hold multiple certifications in relevant technologies
Salary Range – 100- 145k plus bonus plan
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || NETINF || None || US – Phoenix, AZ ||
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com