Website innocent drinks
Are you looking for a Job at innocent drinks in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Our procurement team is empowering innocent to make informed decisions, building resilience into our network and setting best in class standards. We are now looking for a new buyer in our logistics and transport category.
As we are reshaping our supply chain, with the launch of our own factory, the Blender, you will review our network structure to make sure we work in the best way with our logistics partners (winning fair, adding value and getting the best from our partners) to deliver the best outcome for people, planet and innocent.
We are a small team, so you will be able to demonstrate your stakeholder management skills by working cross-functionally, to ensure our network is suitable for innocent’s long-term business.
We’re looking for someone with procurement experience and with a keen interest in the world of logistics.
Also, someone who has:
- Proven experience in procurement (sourcing, negotiations and contract management).
- Strong numerical and analytical skills – we work with supply chain modelling tools, lots of numbers and ensuring they’re correct is key.
- Strong communication – you’ll sometimes have to deliver difficult messages, so being clear and professional is essential.
- Excellent relationship building skills – we can’t do a great job without building strong relationships, so you need to be more honey than lemon when it comes to people.
- Ability to work through ambiguity whilst under pressure – you’ll be able to simplify ambiguous situations to solve problems, quickly. So, having a logical approach, whilst keeping the ‘bigger picture’ in mind, is a must.
This is a great role for someone who wants to apply their procurement expertise in a fast-growing, dynamic business with an entrepreneurial spirit that puts the planet and its people at the core of every decision they make. You will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the European FMCG industry and contract manage a wide variety of logistics suppliers.
Over the coming years we are going to make a significant changes within our supply chain. You’ll have the opportunity to identify and deliver business projects and make real, visible change
You’ll also get the chance to travel throughout Europe.
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it’s good for you, then it’s good for us.
We’re all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
No agencies please.
Company: innocent drinks
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com