Are you looking for a Job at Infosys in London Area, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Role – Lead Consultant
Technology – WiFi Testing
Location – London, UK
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
This role is both a functional role in the execution and management of testing campaigns, along with engagement of test workstreams and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and deliver the design of Test Plans, i.e., Test Scopes and Test Strategies for certain products and components
- Assess, design, and coordinate the provision of Test Resources and Test Scopes for appropriate Test Campaigns
- Help Schedule and Manage the execution of Test Campaigns, in summary and detail for multiple Internal and 3rd Party workstreams and provide progress reports
- Engaging a team of test workstreams that drives a sense an urgency and focus on customer experience and quality whilst delivering the Test Campaign.
- Create and be accountable for various Test Exit Reports, with handover engagements to Stakeholders
- Ensure key performance indicators are met and help to contribute improvement plans with peers in Engineering and Deployment and across all the Testing team.
- Prepare and support the delivery of Handover / “Launch Go/NoGo Decisions” with key Stakeholders
- Contribute towards Test Automation and methodologies
- Actively participate in the review, design, creation and on-going maintenance of WiFi Test Cases (including test case life cycle) and additions to those test libraries
- Actively align Test Scopes to technologies, capabilities and customer needs and requirements on an going basis, including appropriate test environments
- Manage the Product(s) Testing Roadmaps and appropriate reports generation
- Review Technical Field Trial Reports and apply corrective action to contribute towards substantive lessons are learnt for future successful testing
- WiFi testing experience 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ ax standards protocols)
- Hands-on experience with Wi-Fi Sniffer, Wi-Fi WMM Qos, Wi-Fi Client testing and Packet Capture using Wireshark / Analysis
- Knowledge of HFC Networks, Euro DOCSIS, VoIP, Customer Premise Equipment, IP Networks, Wireless Technology and Home Networking.
- Knowledge of embedded SW particularly on CPE, Cable Modems & STB)
- Domain: Good Connectivity domain knowledge, Docsis, network configurations related to cable modems, WiFi, TR69, SNMP, etc.
- Technical skills: Python scripting, Linux Command Line Interface usage, Linux commands
- Tooling: Jira, Jenkins, Gerrit, git
- Knowledge of test automation practices and scripting approaches
- Understanding of certification testing methodology and approach. ISTQB would be a positive.
- A strong technical knowledge of operational requirements within a service provider environment.
- Subject matter expert/authority in particular area of technology and acts as the technical point of expertise in their field.
- Fluent English speaker, ideally with other European languages
- Ideally a Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering or associated discipline.
- Experience in a Test / Technical lead position within engineering/ integration or test management with either a Service Provider, Telecoms Supplier / Vendor or in a Technology Consultancy
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org