Are you looking for a Job at InfoSum in Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
InfoSum is the world’s leading data collaboration platform, used by the largest enterprise businesses to collaborate across data sources and deliver richer customer experiences that prioritise consumer privacy. Our vision is to unlock data’s limitless potential, by enabling the world’s data to be connected but never shared. Off the back of our Series B funding of $65 million in 2021, we are investing in our people and teams.
As a people-first organisation, we can offer you the personal and professional flexibility needed to get the job done, to grow with us, and help challenge the status quo. If you want to work with a business that encourages collaboration, champions the idea that the sum is greater than its parts, then we want to hear from you.
As Technical Product Owner you will be highly skilled at bridging the desires of the customer and the capabilities of the technology, removing barriers to the software development process.
- Guide technical teams to derive and define technical product requirements from business needs
- Break down requirements into incremental value add deliveries, such as epics or stories and prioritise the backlog
- Work with product management, architecture, software designers, and technical analysts to ensure that requirements feed into a coherent, deliverable roadmap that meets market needs.
- Ensure new product concepts get driven through initial proofs of concept over a pilot phase into the hands of the platform customers
- Liaise with product management to create innovative solutions to customer issues and bring these solutions to market
To be successful, you will:
- Have a technical background and experience working on a technology product. (We are interested in skill sets that might include experience in development, testing, technical analysis or product support)
- Hold technical knowledge with the ability to liaise with engineering and architecture teams
- An extrovert that can engage a team of developers to promote the vision of the product
- Have strong people and communication skills with the ability to pick up technical concepts quickly and explain them to non-technical employees, clearly, concisely and without jargon
- Have a working knowledge of the software development process with relevant experience in working with DevOps methodologies
- Have some knowledge of Agile principles and Lean software development
- Have the ability to work autonomously, with minimal guidance
- Have an understanding of customer interactions and user journey on SaaS platforms and a passion for improving customer experience
- Good IT skills including:
- Atlassian; Jira and Confluence (must have)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook or Google Workspace (must have)
- Miro, Monday.com (nice to have)
You will receive a competitive salary, 8% pension contribution, 12.5% annual discretionary bonus (based on personal and company performance), private health care, 25 days annual holiday (not inclusive of bank holidays) and the opportunity to receive share options. We have a fantastic office in Basingstoke complete with a fully stocked fridge, catered lunch and snacks.
For this role, we would ideally like for someone to be based locally and come into our fantastic basingstoke office (which is brand new and scheduled for a grand opening in June) a couple times a week, however, if you are not local or require more flexibility, we can offer remote contracts with the expectation of office attendance 2 times a month.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Product owner
- proof of concept
- technical analysis
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org