Independent Living Coach in Spread Your Wings LLC Rohnert Park, CA

Website Spread Your Wings LLC

This Job listing is about Spread Your Wings LLC in Rohnert Park, CA 2022 exclusively on

COME WORK WITH US – No experience needed, WE will train!

Fluent in Spanish and the ability to work weekdays and weekends is a plus!


Being Independent Is What We Are All About.

Our ILS coaches provide support and teach the skills necessary for being independent to adults with disabilities so they have the tools to be self-reliant and lead successful, independent lives in the home they choose.


At Spread Your Wings LLC. We strive for excellence by teaching the individuals we serve the skills necessary to lead independent lives, while integrating them with their community. This not only empowers them to easily access essential resources, building their self-confidence to be active members of their community, resulting in many new opportunities.

Our Values:

We at Spread Your Wings ILS Services believe that:

  • Attitude is everything
  • Adaptability and kindness are vital for success.
  • Holding yourself accountable is not optional
  • With teamwork comes strength
  • Always strive for excellence

The Job:

Under the supervision of the ILS Program Manager, you will support and teach functional life skills to adults with disabilities that align with their individual support plan to help them grow in their independence and live happy, healthy lives in the environment of their choice. Advocacy, basic cooking, maintaining a home, managing medical appointments, accessing community resources, and accessing transportation are some things you may be working on with your clients.

This position manages their caseload while supporting and working with the individuals assigned to their caseload. We work with clients to help them achieve their goals. We do this in the clients’ homes and/or out in the community. This position requires you to transport your individual into the community for errands, medical appointments, and community outings.

ILS Coaches are also responsible for daily service notes, and writing quarterly progress reports for the individuals assigned to you.

Ideal Life Coach:

  • Personable and adaptable to various personalities and lifestyles.
  • Engaging, motivating, and able to think “outside the box” to solve problems.
  • Dependable, able to work with minimal supervision, and hold yourself accountable.
  • Takes initiative, is driven to succeed, and advocates for others.
  • Picks up new tasks quickly, follows direction, and asks questions when unsure.
  • Intermediate with basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
  • Excellent Communicator in all aspects is a must.

We will train those with minimal experience in this field if your personality appears to be a good fit for the individuals we serve.

  • Must be able to pass a DOJ background check/Live-Scan

Preferred Education / Experience:

  • High School Diploma or GED.
  • A degree in a related field is desired; although it’s not required.
    • We focus primarily on candidates with a great work ethic, a positive personality that is warm, and inviting.
  • Experience in a related field: ILS, SLS, caretaking, CNA, teaching, coaching, a history of working with children or adults with IDD or other disabilities.

Reliable and safe transportation, a valid DL, car insurance, and a valid car registration are necessary, as you will spend 90% of your day in the field working with clients. The other 10% will be administrative, which will involve writing reports, documentation, emails, etc. Must be willing to drive within a 35-40 mile range to meet with clients assigned to you.


  • Monthly mileage reimbursement
  • Phone stipend
  • Paid vacation (full-time)
  • Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, travel insurance, and more….. eligible for benefit coverage in 30 days or less for full-time employees

Join a fast-growing company, expanding into several counties throughout California with several upcoming growth opportunities. Our programs offer various services in this field to those in the community.

Spread Your Wings LLC. Provides the following services:

  • Independent Living 1 to 1
  • Independent Living 1 to 3 Group Sessions
  • Supported Living Services (SLS)
  • Behavioral Health Services
  • Mental Health Services
  • Day Program

Please apply to this posting or call our Job Hotline at 888-799-0089* and leave your name and contact information.

This position’s starting pay range is $21-$22/hour DOE plus monthly mileage reimbursement.

Spread Your Wings is an EOE Employer

Powered by JazzHR


Vacancy Type: 
Full Time 
Job Location:
Rohnert Park, CA
Application Deadline:

Apply Here