Website Incremental Group
Are you looking for a Job at Incremental Group in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Are you curious and eager to learn new skills, have strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills?
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business of 350 employees with various locations around the UK, with the additional benefit of being a Telefonica Tech company. We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner.
This role is perfect for someone with relevant agency recruitment or in-house recruitment experience in the Microsoft or Digital Technology sector who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Building candidate talent pools, networks, relationships and ensuring professional and appropriate engagement is imperative to the role.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for the end-to-end recruitment process including advertising, candidate attraction, sourcing, pre-screening and onboarding, ensuring adherence to the process for all those involved.
Day to day responsibilities
- Write and manage advertising across all recruitment mediums, job boards and LinkedIn.
- Benchmark and screen candidates, providing professional and appropriate candidate shortlists for hiring manager review.
- Support interviews by attending where appropriate.
- Work closely key stakeholders on all hiring activity and provide feedback through each stage of the process.
- Attend key internal and external recruitment events with appropriate follow up activities and actions.
- Drive talent-related initiatives to attract and retain talent utilising the best technology and social media platforms.
- Effectively communicate market trends, candidate motivations and drivers to key stakeholders
- Manage 3rd party suppliers ensuring commercials are fit for purpose and partners are delivering against their SLA.
- Excellent knowledge of talent attraction solutions
- Excellent knowledge of talent best practice and current trends and employment legislation
- High level of competency in LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruitment platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Creative thinking
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting talent at scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to influence and persuade others for positive outcomes
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Strong IT skills with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer you
At Incremental we value everyone’s contribution, with all Incrementalists being empowered to discuss, then decide and do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, delivering our ambitious people strategy within an entrepreneurial digital technology business. The opportunity is there to make it yours and grow with the business.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
To register your application please submit your CV or contact us at [email protected] for an initial chat to find out more.
As an inclusive employer Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection are conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Company: Incremental Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A