Are you looking for a Remote Job at Immutable in APAC
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
A Bit About Us
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A Bit About The Role
We’re looking for a Blockchain specialist and Solution Engineer to help guide our high-touch clients and billion-dollar enterprise integrations of Immutable X.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Innovate, the NFT space is moving so quickly the projects you will be advising will be leading the industry for years to come.
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate.
- Design NFT PoVs (Proofs of Value), presenting all aspects of proposed solutions to a wide variety of business and technical audiences
- Assist in the production of sales collateral and proposals to enterprise clients and their development teams.
- Combine technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Immutable’s platform and NFTs can provide.
We Would Love You To Have
- 3+ years as a client-facing solutions architect, sales engineer, integrations engineer or strongly analogous role in an API-based SaaS company.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in crypto, NFTs and a passion to stay on top of that incredible rate of change
- Comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective
- Experience designing solutions for business customers of an API based product before (technical architecture/solutions architecture).
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities in English
Some Extra Skills That Would Be Awesome
- Web3/Crypto background
- AAA Gaming or Web3-Gaming background
- Involved in NFT project
We are hiring Three roles, and are open to having this role based in either Tokyo, Japan, Sydney, Australia or Seoul, South Korea.
A Bit About The Team
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. Our business development mission is to drive sales and growth across key marketplaces and solution providers to be the undisputed leader in scalable blockchain technology within gaming and Web3 gaming.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting The Best Global Talent
?We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
? While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
?We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
? We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
? Enjoy access to free online courses via Go1 and Udemy.
Helping you thrive
??♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
? Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
?Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave When You Need It The Most
???New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
? Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: APAC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com