This Job listing For Year 2022 is about iHeartMedia in San Antonio, TX
About the job
Have you used Workday? Have you ever wanted to take a deeper look under the hood?
This is a great opportunity for a business user with strong technical capabilities to join a dynamic HR Operations Team and flourish within the Workday Ecosystem!
iHeartMedia is looking for an HRIS Specialist to join our dynamic HR Operations Team. The HRIS Specialists works closely with the Director, HR Talent Applications and the HRIS team to administer and support core HR system functionality, Organization Management, and Role Security assignments.
The candidate should have a strong process orientation, a significant capability to focus on details, a curious mind, and solution minded mode of operation.
Will Consider 100% Remote
- Manage assigned projects end-to-end; ensuring coverage of all facets of testing and a successful end-user experience.
- Manage the creation of organizations, the administration and worker moves, as needed, within the management organizations
- Assign roles to organizations to support proper business process routing and the integrity of the HRIS security structure
- Audit, review, and manage organizations assignments for supervisory organizations and workers.
- Develop comprehensive test scripts and plans for Workday system enhancements and upgrades.
- Resolve application and technical issues within Workday.
- Serve as first point of contact with Help Desk regarding user issues and requests.
- Provide user training, develop and keep user tutorials updated and train user on use of application.
- 2 or more years of HRIS/HR Operations experience, Workday experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and familiarity with Employment Law
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to identify problems or areas of opportunity and quickly build a viable solution
- Proficient with core Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A