This listing is about Icertis in Dallas, TX
About the job
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About The Role
We are looking to add a new team member to our amazing global Talent Acquisition team. Ten recruiters strong, our next team member will share our global mindset and can identify and hire top talent globally and cross functionally. We want someone who is passionate about a world class recruiting stakeholder experience, is a creative problem-solver and drives to get work done well and expediently. This position will work remotely within the US. .
Icertis is building for greatness in 2021 and we need a team member who can help drive our highest HR value initiatives.
About The Team
We’re a tight-knit team that works hard and laughs a lot. We get the rare opportunity to collaborate every day with dozens of our Fortune 500 partners who work at some of the top companies in the world.
We’re passionate about fueling Icertis’ rapid growth and using contracting to solve some of today’s most difficult business challenges. We are committed to positively representing the Icertis brand with our partners, and consistently demonstrating the company’s FORTE values, operating with a deep sense of professionalism, integrity and caring.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain successful ongoing relationships with hiring managers always providing the highest level of customer service in full cycle recruitment.
- Develop and execute strategic recruitment plans with hiring managers, providing expertise and direction on candidate sourcing.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive research, sourcing and ongoing relationship management who embrace Icertis’ culture and values.
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team on requisition management and meeting tight hiring goals.
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, identifying and clarifying job specifications and requirements.
- Ensure all recruiting stakeholders have an amazing experience, anchored in our FORTE values, regardless of outcome.
- Prepare recruiting metric reports and regularly meet with hiring managers to provide analytical insights to improve outcomes
- Special projects as they arise.
What You Will Bring
- 8+ years recruitment experience (blend of corporate and agency staffing preferred) of mid-level and senior-level corporate, business development, leadership and sales hiring.
- Prior SaaS sales recruiting experience is preferred.
- Professional and consultative business style – ability to be flexible and adaptable to different work styles by contributing independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to be proactive about keeping things organized and assertive about procedure, process and protocol.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven expertise in managing entire recruitment life cycle utilizing applicant tracking systems and multiple/divers candidate sourcing systems.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI a plus.
What We Offer
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order. https://www.icertis.com/blog/covid-how-we-work-work-we-do/
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fourth year in a row !
- Stock options and shared ownership in the company
- Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Week for America – 7 days paid volunteer leave in 2020 to help fight racism
- 4th of July week off – paid
- Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A