This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Humana in Westchester, OH
About the job
The Inventory Planning Clerk 1 ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. The Inventory Planning Clerk 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inventory Planning Clerk 1 develops and executes replenishment strategies; conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Self-directed, versatile and also able to work well in a group.
- Lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to reach items at height of 25 feet.
- Inventory experience, preferably in a warehouse setting
- Strong math, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to stand and walk all day for 8hours
- We will require full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 week prior to your scheduled first day of work.
- Experience using a reach truck or forklift preferred but not required
- Packing and shipping experience in a mail order or similar facility.
- Pharmacy experience would be a plus
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If Progressed To Offer, You Will Be Required To
- Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Work Schedule For This Role
First Shift – Monday-Friday: 6:00am – 4:30pm with a permanent scheduled day off. Overtime on Saturday as needed and hours subject to change based on business need
Earn a $750 hiring bonus by referring someone! Bonus is paid after 180 days of employment; you must be employed until that date to be eligible to receive the payment.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Requires working Mornings and Afternoons
Job Location: Westchester, OH
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org