Website Hubbell Incorporated
Are you looking for a Job at Hubbell Incorporated in Rhes-Y-Cae, Wales, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL,Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business units
Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd
Unit No.4 B, 1st Floor, Zenith (Phase 3)
International Tech Park ,CSIR Road
Taramani, Chennai ,Tamil Nadu -600113
Require B.E Mechanical/ Post Diploma in Plastic Mould design with 3-6 Years experience in Injection molding simulations and Mechanical Simulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Individually Design Plastic parts, Develop Injection Molding Die designs and validate die designs with Molding simulation softwares. Perform FEA for parts designed to ensure it can handle design loads
Skills And Experience
- Handled Projects independently and solid experience in product development for tooling from the early stages with customer, providing feasibility checks and optimization through DFMs & Mold flow studies
- Experience in Designing Complicated and cost-effective injection molds and getting first article clearance stage approvals.
- Good presentation skills to explain the problems of samples produced by understanding the products assembly designs and requirements
- Sound Knowledge of plastic design & tooling considerations
- Experience in understanding of Part defects, recommending corrective actions and improvements
- Hands on shop floor/manufacturing experience and preferably injection mouliding experience related to connector components is desirable.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Company: Hubbell Incorporated
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rhes-Y-Cae, Wales, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com