Website Pura Vida Miami
This Job listing is about Pura Vida Miami in Davie, FL 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
We are a lifestyle brand.
If you are looking to join an awesome team, have a positive working environment and live a healthy and active lifestyle, we offer an exciting and rare opportunity to join a striving brand and ever growing in this industry.
We are on a mission to provide the world with simple, wholesome food and beverage items that fit today’s lifestyle with an experience that is intimate yet fast and consistent day after day 365 days a year.
We love and take pride in what we do and are looking for the right partners to grow with us. Please join us if you consider yourself a person of integrity, a hard-working team player who is looking to constantly grow and learn.
- Onboarding and New Hire Support:
- Manage onboarding efforts to ensure a smooth integration into the organization.
- Process all new hires and ensure completeness of paperwork and documentation (Form I-9, Food Certifications, etc.)
- Manage the offboarding process for departing employees, including scheduling exit interviews.
- Process termination paperwork and update internal records accordingly.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure the timely deactivation of access and collect company property, if applicable.
- Data Management:
- Input, maintain, file, and report all employee data in different internal databases.
- Conduct routine audits to ensure data integrity in systems.
- Administrative Support:
- Provide administrative support to HR function and Recruitment team.
- Assist in special projects and cross-functional initiatives.
- Benefits Management:
- Act as the first point of contact for benefit inquiries.
- Assist during the company’s open enrollment period.
- Manage accurate and timely data entry of benefits information.
- HRIS and Data Analysis:
- Utilize hands-on experience with HR software and data analysis for effective HR operations.
- Generate regular reports on HR metrics, such as turnover rates, time and attendance, and other key performance indicators.
- Employee Relations:
- Handle employee relations matters, fostering a positive work environment and addressing concerns in a fair and timely manner.
- Act as a resource for employees, providing guidance on HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- 2-4 years of experience as an HR Administrator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources processes and terminology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or concerns by using judgment that is consistent with company standards, practices, policies, procedures, and federal regulation.
- Proficient in Google Suite and HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software.
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish and English is required.
Health & Wellness – Medical, Dental & Vision