Are you looking for a Job at Honeywell in Colonial Heights, VA
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address critical challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, productivity, global urbanization and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do. Honeywell has been named a Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row, recognizing the company’s global reach of portfolio and invention influence.
In Kansas City, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA) Kansas City National Security Campus. This state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and sourcing facility produces a wide array of intricate components to deliver trusted national security products and government services primarily for the NNSA. Honeywell FM&T’s culture of integrity, commitment and continuous improvement enables them to deliver responsive, collaborative and innovative management and technology services and products that translate into cutting edge solutions to complex national security issues.
Summary Of Duties
- Establishes liaison relationships with internal business customers in order to provide low code technical solutions to meet user needs and influence strategic initiatives
- Identifies system requirements, develops application specifications, leads conversion and migration efforts, and develops and executes convergence plans toward standards
- Administers, maintains, and supports the vendor supplied low code software
- Designs, develops, and documents solutions in low code software
- Work closely with Technical Review Board and Enterprise Architects to assure all systems are in line with the long-term IT strategy
- Makes recommendations towards use of low code software versus in house written software or third party applications
- Identifies sources of data feeds and interfaces with Enterprise Architects to ensure feasibility and standardization with corporate data warehouse
- Leads the development of guidelines and standards to be utilized in low code software development
- Builds business councils, develops governance agreements between customers and developers, develops reports and presentations for senior management, and facilitates planning processes
- Coordinates application lifecycle to keep software up to the latest version
- Develops and maintains documentation for assigned applications which may include Configuration Management Plan, System Requirements Document, Software Quality Assurance Plan, Knowledge Base Articles, and Statements of Work
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have
- US citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Dept of Energy “Q” level security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or IT related field
- 5 or more years programming experience in major programming language (ex. Java, C#, Python)
- Demonstrated experience serving as a Technical Lead in support of projects
- Low code / no code application configuration / development experience (Oracle Application Express, APEX preferred)
- JOB ID: req334312
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Colonial Heights,Virginia,United States
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Colonial Heights, VA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com