This Job listing For Year 2022 is about HireArt in Los Angeles, CA
About the job
Expected compensation: $21.00 – $24.50 per hour
HireArt is helping a global proptech company hire a Guest Operations Specialist to join its fast-growing Los Angeles team.
In this role, you’ll assist the Operations Team in preparing new units, ensuring that existing units are perfect for the company’s guests, and handling any issues or emergencies that arise (e.g. handling guest lockouts, emergency relocations, and keeping Operations Managers informed of potential repairs/actions being taken).
You’ll also help perform maintenance tasks (e.g. furniture assembly, wall painting, etc.) and furnish apartments.
The ideal candidate should be a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks, and thoughtful enough to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for the company’s guests.
This position will require some weekend and evening shifts but will not exceed a total of 40 hours/week.
This position also requires a reliable method of transportation, as it involves commuting to and from various properties (the company will reimburse you for mileage at $0.55 per mile).
As a Guest Operations Specialist, You Will
- Work with the company’s team of Operations Managers to ensure its properties are fully-equipped and move-in ready for guests.
- Be the company’s “boots on the ground” to help resolve issues impacting its guests, such as handling guest concerns, requests, maintenance mattersepairs, and technology issues (e.g. supervising handymen/locksmiths/plumbers, managing deliveries, handling building maintenance/follow-up, resolving WIFI/TV issues, etc.).
- Furnish apartments, hang frames on the walls, unbox/put together furniture, help to prepare/install Internet connectivity, and inspect units.
- Perform unit check-in/-outs before and after every guest stay to ensure each apartment meets business and guest quality standards.
- Carry out home walkthroughs to ensure all quality assurance criteria are met when it comes to post maintenance/service requests, interiors/furnishing specifications, and overall design and aesthetics.
- Showcase your knack for customer-centricity by being the main point of contact between guests and the Customer Experience team.
- Balance workflow processes with independent on-the-go work most of the time, and desk-based tasks (e.g., email, slack, G-suite) the rest of the time.
- Spend time “in the field,” physically contributing to maintenance tasks (e.g. furniture assembly, wall painting, etc.).
- Problem solver, with an ability to work in a fast-paced and “get the job done” culture
- Enthusiasm to take part in driving operational excellence
- Confident user of technology (e.g. email, slack, and G suite)
- Access to a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
- A positive, driven, upbeat, and friendly personality
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in Los Angeles, CA. It is open to candidates local to the Los Angeles area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org